Nutella Lovers !!

Options
leomom72
leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
this page was on my FB..sounds weird, but i am SO excited to look at these later..here is the site

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1uNVoj/punchfork.com/search/nutella/:heart: :heart: :heart:

Replies

• bjs06
    bjs06 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    oh...em...geeeee
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    :noway: WHAT???? I really really didn't need to see that!!!:grumble: :laugh:
    must say that it looks soooooo freakin good tho :love: MUST.STAY.AWAY.:brokenheart:
  • NeverEverEasy
    Options
    I love Nutella <3<3<3
    If that is not torture to put that on a weight loss site then I do not know what torture is. Now I will just have to make a few of these wonderful recipes although everything in moderation. :))
  • natvanessa
    natvanessa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    WTH???
    I thought these were going to be some kind of miraculous low-cal nutella recipes :frown: :grumble:
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    wtf-photos-videos-zombie-apocalypse.png
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    I agree, its torture to look at that. I think I started salivating right away.. lol. Thanks for sharing though I will definitely be coming back to that page for when I need a really tasty chocolaty recipe.
  • Romans624
    Options
    WTH???
    I thought these were going to be some kind of miraculous low-cal nutella recipes :frown: :grumble:

I wish. Nutella is incredibly high in calories. Maybe the homemade nutella on that page is better...
  • carld256
    carld256 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I kind of expected that's what would be on the page. What I didn't expect was my "Ehhh, whatever. Click" reaction. I guess I'm immune the charms of Nutella these days.
  • Cmonnowguys
    Cmonnowguys Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    WTH???

Me too! Pshh...
  • Romans624
    Options
    This one combines my other favorite (off limits! ) treat

Ferrer Rocher, nutella brownies O__O

http://punchfork.com/recipe/Nutella-Brownies-My-Baking-Addiction
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    :love:

Nutella covered bacon? That is sexy.
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Oh my god I just died inside a little.
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Oh my god I just died inside a little.

THIS
  • xtanyx
    xtanyx Posts: 53
    Options
    OH... MY... GAWD!!! :noway:
  • PayneAS
    PayneAS Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    WTH???

I wish. Nutella is incredibly high in calories. Maybe the homemade nutella on that page is better...

It is a hazelnut spread, nuts are high calorie foods. Not saying it is nutritious or anything. But you aren't likely to find anything Nutella that is low-cal.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    This is too cruel to look at!

Nutella was the main reason I used to have bread in my crib. I am now sad :(
  • 05HeatherLouise05
    05HeatherLouise05 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    OMg! Coincidence? Just yesterday i was flicking through a newspaper and i found a Nutella Cheese Cake Recipie, and i thought, wow that sounds nice, so i copied it down on come paper.
    Best thing was they are in single serve shot glasses, so IF you can have only one, maybe it won't be sssooo bad lol.

NutellaCheese.jpg
    ^^^Looked like this, except without the cream on top ^^^

No Bake Nutella Cheesecake - serves 12

* 2x sleeves Oreo cookies- crushed
    * 6 Tbsp Butter - melted
    * 500g cream cheese - softened
    * 1 small jar Nutella
    * 500g whipped cream
    * 1/4 cup shaved chocolate
    * 1/4 cup Hazelnuts - Roasted and chopped

In Medium bowl, stir together the Oreos and butter. Evenly divide the crumbs between individual serving Shot Glasses and press into bottoms of the dishes to form crust layers.

In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and Nutella until smooth.
    Using a rubber spatula fold in the Whipped cream until well blended and not streaks remain.

Evenly pipe or spoon the filling into individual serving glasses. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Garnish with Chocolate Shavings and Hazelnuts.
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hot damn!!
  • kellyallday
    kellyallday Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I saw this recipe and thought of this discussion. I haven' t tried it yet, but worth a try, don't ya think?

http://mylifeinapyramid.com/2012/05/why-nutella-is-not-healthy-a-recipe-for-better-than-nutella-creamy-chocolate-hazelnut-spread/
  • SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! Looks like I HAVE to buy some Nutella now!