Oh my gosh!!!

Options
I took a picture of my stomach with my cell phone and oh my gosh!!! I have gained 10-12 lbs within the last 2 months, little or no exercising, AND eating a lot of junk! AND I am sooo miserable...Soooo Im going to just act like I'm a new member and start from the beginning....I HAVE TO DO THIS!!! IF I don't I'll just be miserable all the time..Im only 5'1...sooo it really shows this weight I put on....:grumble: I am so so so unhappy right now...and I just want to be happy again..:happy:

Replies

• TByrd1325
    TByrd1325 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Keep that picture and everytime you're about to eat junk or don't feel like exercising, take a look at it.

=D
  • TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    why would you take a photo of your stomach?

motivation's good but I think be kind to yourself too?
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I agree :) ^ :) Do your pants still fit?! If so, you'll save a lot of $$$$ :)

putting on weight sucks, yes, but luckily we can take it right back off too :) Just with twice the work! :) haha
  • Kanderson47
    Kanderson47 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    BECAUSE I really needed to see what I gained.......yeah I know I look in the mirror and see..BUT sometimes looking in a phote reminds you to GET BACK TO EXERCISING AND WATCHING WHAT YOU EAT....okay maybe it was dumb.......oh well ...:ohwell:
  • NWas2Fat2Fit
    NWas2Fat2Fit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I don’t think you are dumb for taking that picture. If it helps to get you back on track that is good. The Golden Road Guy was just trying to say to be easier on yourself. Only you know how hard to push yourself.