New to the forum!

Options
Hi everyone! I'm Amanda, and I think it's finally time I tried to do something. My weight has been ever changing in the wrong direction for a long time, and at 5'2", it's not looking good on me at all. It's time for me to get healthy and really work on making my body the best that I can. With the encouragement of my best friend who's also on here, I've decided it's time to start chatting on the MFP.

I'm a 21 year old college student in Phoenix, AZ, graduating with my bachelor's degree in December. At the moment, that's what I'm wanting to look my best for (because really, graduation gowns look a little weird anyways but I want to look as good as I can in mine!). I know I can do this, but I'd like a few more friends and people to talk with about this journey of a lifestyle change for those ups and downs I know are coming my way. :) Can't wait to get to know you all!

Replies

• kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You're amazing and welcome to My Fitness Pal! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • amandacroberts
    amandacroberts Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Stop it, you! :blushing: But thanks! :heart:
  • fullofsmiles04
    fullofsmiles04 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I find this site AMAZING! From the valuable tools to the incredible people who are on the same journey I am....I love it all! Congrats on almost being done with school. That's a great accomplishment! What a perfect time to start taking care of YOU! From personal experience, I know what the busy college life can do to the body. Good luck to you! :)
  • amandacroberts
    amandacroberts Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome! I really enjoy this site - simple to use, easy to input, and full of great people from all walks of life. And yes, college has not done my body very well at all, but I think it's time to rock it this last semester and change all of those terrible habits I gained over the years into healthy ones. :)