I need music please!

Options

Replies

• mbc83
    mbc83 Posts: 16
    Options
    Rocky soundtrack...its all you need for some motivation! Sounds kinda stupid i know, but it works. Also, Breaking Benjamin (Phobia album) isnt too scary and has a nice pace to it.
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Also, Breaking Benjamin (Phobia album) isnt too scary and has a nice pace to it.

Agreed, great album.
  • GemFB
    GemFB Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Flogging Molly is really upbeat...Keeps me going...And I like the new Kelly Clarkson CD...But it's a bit slow. Hmm...Most of my music is the dark creepy rock...Ooo Rihanna...She's got some nice tracks. Hope that helps.

I love some Flogging Molly, it's on my playlist, as it Albanach and some other random Celtic tribal bands (can't beat heavy pounding tribal drums and bagpipes for getting you in the mood for 'war'). I also tend towards darker creepy rock, though I do have quite a lot of heavier Christian bands. (7th Day Slumber, Haste the Day, As I lay Dying, Decyfer Down, RED) as well. My tastes have been called eclectic by more than a few people. In fact at the moment I am listening to 16 Horsepower, which is classified as 'Gothic Alt Bluegrass'. Surprisingly enough...that's a pretty accurate genre for it. They are awesome though. *shrug* I knows what I likes. I knows what I don't likes.

Dude can I gank yer music? Sounds like my taste! lol
  • GemFB
    Options
    Also, Breaking Benjamin (Phobia album) isnt too scary and has a nice pace to it.

I second that....but add 3 Days Grace to that and Atreyu.
  • cellorocker
    cellorocker Posts: 290
    Options
    Piece of Me- Britney Spears
    Path- Apocalyptica (or Path, Vol. 2, ft Sandra Nasic)
    Enter Sandman- Apocalyptica (one with a good beat for running)
    Don't Ask Me- Ok Go
    Here It Goes Again- Ok Go
    I'm Gonna Getcha Good!- Shania Twain
    Invincible- Ok Go (also good beat for running)
    1985- Bowling for Soup

These are all the songs on my "Running Music" playlist for my iPod.
    Hope you enjoy!
    Happy workout!
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Flogging Molly is really upbeat...Keeps me going...And I like the new Kelly Clarkson CD...But it's a bit slow. Hmm...Most of my music is the dark creepy rock...Ooo Rihanna...She's got some nice tracks. Hope that helps.

I love some Flogging Molly, it's on my playlist, as it Albanach and some other random Celtic tribal bands (can't beat heavy pounding tribal drums and bagpipes for getting you in the mood for 'war'). I also tend towards darker creepy rock, though I do have quite a lot of heavier Christian bands. (7th Day Slumber, Haste the Day, As I lay Dying, Decyfer Down, RED) as well. My tastes have been called eclectic by more than a few people. In fact at the moment I am listening to 16 Horsepower, which is classified as 'Gothic Alt Bluegrass'. Surprisingly enough...that's a pretty accurate genre for it. They are awesome though. *shrug* I knows what I likes. I knows what I don't likes.

Dude can I gank yer music? Sounds like my taste! lol

Haha, sure! :laugh:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    LOL scary rock! I love it! I'm gonna use that next time people ask what I listen too.

Hey buddy what kind of music do you like? "oh you know, korn, limp bizkut, disturbed, godsmack, Kid Rock. You know....Scary rock." :tongue:
  • Violet1980
    Options
    LOL scary rock! I love it! I'm gonna use that next time people ask what I listen too.

Hey buddy what kind of music do you like? "oh you know, korn, limp bizkut, disturbed, godsmack, Kid Rock. You know....Scary rock." :tongue:

lol yeah, i have a little NIN but that's it. That was the only way to classify it, as it sure is scary to me :)
  • wannaloseit
    Options
    Billy Idol!!!!!
  • butterjoy
    butterjoy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    THIS WEBSITE HAS MANY DIFFERENT TYPES OF WORKOUT MUSIC. IT IS GREAT! :drinker: CHECK IT OUT.
    JOY

www.dynamixmusic.com
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

lol yeah, i have a little NIN but that's it. That was the only way to classify it, as it sure is scary to me :)

You guys are rocking to Jeremy tunes now. :laugh:
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Rocky soundtrack...its all you need for some motivation!

Eye of The Tiger ROCKS MY WORKOUT WORLD!!:bigsmile:
  • rcatr
    rcatr Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Some songs on my list right now...

You are the Universe - Brand New Heavies
    Amazing - George Michael
    Something About Us - Daft Punk
    Unbelievable - EMF
    Elevation - U2
    The Way You Move - Big Boi
    To Be Real - Cheryl Lynn
    Dancing Queen - ABBA
    Can't Hurry Love - Dixie Chicks
    Pump It - Black Eyed Peas
    Love at First Sight - Kylie Minogue
    Bootylicious - Destiny's Child (because don't we all want to be bootylicious? :laugh: )
    Number One - Goldfrapp
    Ain't Nothing but a G Thing - Dr Dre/Snoop Dogg
    American Idiot - Greenday
    Just Dance - Jamiroquai
    Get Up Offa That Thing - James Brown
    Music - Madonna
    Love Song - Sarah Bareilles
    All for You - Janet Jackson

Cool Down Songs
    Closer - Goapele
    Beautiful World - James Morrison
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    oh Catyim....me likey!! lol...cherly lynn! Jamairoquai!!! nice ones!!!

I was just getting down to some of my stuff at work....to get me through this dreary day...

specials - monkey man & gangsta
    the man in black - ring of fire & I walk the line
    amy winehouse - you know I'm no good
    bob marley - could you be loved
    Dropkick Murphys - tessie and shipping up to boston
    Gnarls Barkley - Crazy & Run
    I'm totally snagging some of your songs people this is a great thread!

hugs!
    Ali
  • myebinger
    myebinger Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm on a White Stripes kick right now. Heard Seven Nation Army on the radio and its been going on ever since. I believe they will be part of my Perma-kick Collection. (I go through phases where I will listen to a band non-stop, drives family crazy)
  • Violet1980
    Options
    oh Catyim....me likey!! lol...cherly lynn! Jamairoquai!!! nice ones!!!

I was just getting down to some of my stuff at work....to get me through this dreary day...

specials - monkey man & gangsta
    the man in black - ring of fire & I walk the line
    amy winehouse - you know I'm no good
    bob marley - could you be loved
    Dropkick Murphys - tessie and shipping up to boston
    Gnarls Barkley - Crazy & Run
    I'm totally snagging some of your songs people this is a great thread!

hugs!
    Ali

THanks! Oh, that "Run" song from Gnarls Barkley is on my ipod 4 times! It is such a motivator!
  • Violet1980
    Options
    THIS WEBSITE HAS MANY DIFFERENT TYPES OF WORKOUT MUSIC. IT IS GREAT! :drinker: CHECK IT OUT.
    JOY

www.dynamixmusic.com

Thanks! I found several songs from the "Curves" CDs.
  • GemFB
    Options

My cradle of filth and kidney theives prolly fit into this...but dude...good music. lol. Cradle is motivational lol...in that death kinda way
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    gem lol, you make me laugh girl!:drinker:
    :smokin: rock on sista!
  • Violet1980
    Options
    I have gotten several awesome ideas. Thanks so much. Please feel free to offer more.