Saturated Fat...I'm done debating.

Options
You either...

A) Eat it, enjoy it, and don't give a hot damn.

or

B) Think it's Satan in a lipid profile that will clog your arteries and send your cardiologist screaming for bloody murder.

I think we can end the debate here. Saturated fat occurs naturally in many animal products. And, like I said above, you either eat them and enjoy them or you run screaming. I eat them and that's my choice.

If you're a low carber, there's probably a good chance you enjoy some saturated fat in your diet. If you are a low fat dieter, you don't. If you follow a Dean Ornish diet, you literally run screaming from fat in most all forms.

I'm done debating about fat here. These posts are just getting a little too heated. If you want to eat it, fine, then do it. If you don't, then fine. Good for you. Whatever trips your trigger. I'm not bringing up this touchy subject anymore in these forums.

Replies

• xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Lol :ohwell:
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    I would say Amen to that, but since I am entering into a Naturopathic Doctorial program soon, it is my duty to keep spreading the word about nature's foods and how they are not Satan or some other demon.

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • apalesko
    Options
    Well said, mrd! I seem to see the same heated debate over and over again here, when, in the end, people are just going to keep having their own opinions and own preferences (as everyone is entitled to!). So perhaps it should just be left at that! After all, there is no one correct way. :) I love to read the helpful and kind posts on this site, but don't care so much for the heated debates.