Looking for other MOMs moms of many

Options

Replies

• FrugalMomsRock75
    FrugalMomsRock75 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    5 is a magic number!! I'm a mom of 5 as well! 14, 12, 6, 4, and 2. And we're done. :) Any of you feel free to add me!

mfp ate my post just like I eat cake... guess it boiled down to--I do eat cake. I make the birthday my free day.
  • pinklily905
    pinklily905 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Feel free all, to add me!

I have 4 wonderful kids ages, 20, 17, 14 and 13. Oldest two are boys, youngest two are girls.
    I am also blessed with 3 step children, 16, 13, and 10. We, unfortunately, only have them alternating weekends.
  • Lilip0p
    Lilip0p Posts: 36
    Options
    Hey! 5 kiddos here too. 3 girls (22yr, 18yr and 5yr) and 2 boys (14yr and 2yr)... and a 1yr old grand baby girl!

Add me too! I am new here.
  • dmaz99
    dmaz99 Posts: 18
    Options
    I have 5, 4 living one in heaven. 7, 9, 11, and 13. You may add me if you like. The more support the better! :)
  • mjj79
    mjj79 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Me too! I have 5 ages 3 to 8. (THe 3 yr olds are twins.) Crazy. I exercise during naptime but i'm afraid that will be over soon :(
  • Snlpichardo
    Options
    Hello, I am new. My name is Sara...starting weight 397! I have 3 beautiful kids and a husband of almost 10 years. Feel free to add me! I will have my pics up soon :smile: :heart: Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • Anitamarhea
    Options
    I have 3 of my own and 2 step-kids...My husband and I both had custody of our kiddos so basically I raised 5. My oldest is 27 and my youngest is 17. You are welcome to add me!:wink:
  • Tojsmom
    Tojsmom Posts: 51
    Options
    I have 3 kids…13 year old girl, 7 year old boy, 2 year old boy. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • pinklily905
    pinklily905 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Did you know you may only do 5 friend requests every 10 minutes?

Well now I know! Would have liked to have added more. Hope I can remember where I left off!?
  • FerociousKitty
    Options
    I am a mommy of two, about to be 26 this month and i think my metabolism has died on me :/ I'm hungry all the time like legit every two hours, eat like a horse and am frustrated!!! Tomorrow will be my fifth day of insanity and I've actually gained two pounds back! :( Oh but heyyy I bought a new bathing suit today! One that I am comfortable in! Yay!
  • denisebme
    denisebme Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have 6, though mine are all grown now. My oldest just turned 30, my youngest 20. Though in our big, Italian mob, they may be grown, but there is always one or two around somewhere :o)
    Feel free to add me!
  • Elaine6aec
    Elaine6aec Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of two boys 9 and 4. Anyone can add me! Need friends :)
  • RaihanaMoody20
    Options
    im a mom of 2 girls and have 2 stones to lose too. anyone ad me i need friends too. !!
  • typingathome
    typingathome Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    HI.. I have 7 kids. Add me as a friend!
  • tinks1999
    tinks1999 Posts: 11
    Options
    I have four kids, 3 boys and a girl, 15 to 7 :)
  • typingathome
    typingathome Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have 7 kids, six boys and one girl, ranging from 11 to 25. Add me!
  • Schnuddelbuddel
    Schnuddelbuddel Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I've 4 also (2 boys, 2 girls) ages 8 months up to 8 years - feel free to add me, just leave a little message with the request :D Always happy to see other MOMs!!!!
  • GreenEyeLdy
    Options
    Mom of 6 here plus one stepson. There's a 20 year age range. I need to lose over 100 lbs. I sent a request :) Anyone else want to add me, please do! I need lots of support!!
  • AHoggins
    AHoggins Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 4, two year old twins , a seven year old and ten year old daughters.Feel free to add me if you want .
  • 2myfuture
    2myfuture Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I have 5 kids please add me! I have four girls ages 8, 12, 12 and 16 and one boy age 5.