Insanity, 30 day shred, or P90X

Options
Which one should I do? Which one will tone me the best? I am 135 lbs right now and looking to be around 110. I want muscle, but not too much muscle. Also, what should I eat while doing these workout programs?
This is the body that I'm aiming for. Thanks so much.
2m3og48.jpg

142g54y.png

34qn1c9.jpg

Replies

• isweatglitter
    Options
    Anyone want to answer :(
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Insanity is more cardio based, which will burn more fat, P90X is more strength based which will build more muscle tone, and 30 day Shred, I've never done, so can't say what that's like. Ripped in 30 I did do..and it was amazing..I burned a lot of fat, lost inches, toned up, only lost 2 lbs..but the results were amazing for only 30 days.
  • emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    ill try and help ya out!

BUMP!!
  • bga008
    bga008 Posts: 90
    Options
    Just started the 30 day shred... so ill let you know when I find out

22744495.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • tristinasmith
    tristinasmith Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have insanity and I loved it..definitely cardio based like "shoewhore" states. I really like the turbo fire and chai lean that you can find on teambeachbody.com. My moms friend is a coach if you would like to look her up and she will definitely help you.
  • Lissa947
    Lissa947 Posts: 12
    Options
    I am currently doing P90X. I love it! I love the changes. It's both strength & cardio training. You can choose to follow the nutrition plan that comes with it. It's tough at first, but completely worth it. :)

Though I have not done the other exercises, I can honestly say I love P90X.
  • isweatglitter
    Options
    If Insanity is more cardio driven, then I think that would be the best thing to do. I might just do that.
  • FerociousKitty
    Options
    i'm doing Insanity atm plan on doing ripped in thirty after and go from there