95lbs (43kgs) lost - pics for comparison

Options
cheddle
cheddle Posts: 102 Member
Been on MFP for a while now- never posted comparison photos but thought i would share my progress! I primarily weight lift, the barbell is my friend :-) I did some internet research on nutrition and used MFP to track food and calories burnt, I gym between 4 and 12 times a week :-P for sometimes 10 mins and up to 2 hours. I work a desk job.

Decided to lose weight and change my physique because I felt that my body didnt reflect the person I felt inside, I am a competent and capable young professional and I wanted my body image to show it.

143kgs
143kgs-1.jpg

135kgs
135kgs-1.jpg

130kgs
130kgs-1.jpg

120kgs
120kgs-1.jpg

107kgs
107kgs-1.jpg

99kgs
99kgs-1.jpg

Replies

• Spudeata
    Spudeata Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow with all that weight loss you look years (and years) younger WTG you!!
  • soshotout
    soshotout Posts: 115
    Options
    Awesome! Love the hair too!
  • wasveganvictoria88
    wasveganvictoria88 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Well done :) you look awesome!
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    you look soooo diffrent well done
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    wow big difference!!, thanks for posting and congrats!! :smile:
  • DerDude
    DerDude Posts: 170
    Options
    amazing!!!!! seems like a differnet person...
  • caring4cath
    caring4cath Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    ty for the pics, your success helps give us all hope and encouragment. And it great to see you smiling along the way and enjoying yourself.
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting-looking great be proud-great motivation for us to get to goal
  • mum23
    mum23 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    wow, i seriouly didnt think you were the same man.
    you go from looking about 40 and bored to looking 20 and living a fun life.
    well done.
  • annemiggy
    annemiggy Posts: 3
    Options
    wow. just W-O-W! you definitely look great now! good job! :) thanks for posting! keeps me motivated :)
  • Zoeeee_xx
    Zoeeee_xx Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. :)
  • booitsk8
    booitsk8 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    wow, you look like a totally different and younger person. well done :)
  • niknak2308
    niknak2308 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Wow you look like a completely different person! So much more confident and definitely younger! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • sugardreams
    Options
    Wow. That is pretty impressive result! You look amazing and indeed, years younger!
  • Hatbre
    Hatbre Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done!
  • cheddle
    cheddle Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Thanks all - yeah some of my extended family didnt recognize me lol... gone from a size 46inch pant to a loose 36inch! Now that im looking at the photos all in a row like that even I hardly recognize that person!

I tell you what tho, the difference in the photos is nothing compared to the difference I feel

I used to catch every cold and flu within 500 meters - id be sick every 3 or 4 weeks, now I haven't had a sick day off work in MONTHS
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • TheSlimWithin
    Options
    You look great! And your hairstyles are wicked. :)
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    You look years younger! Congrats to you!
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    I tell you what tho, the difference in the photos is nothing compared to the difference I feel

I used to catch every cold and flu within 500 meters - id be sick every 3 or 4 weeks, now I haven't had a sick day off work in MONTHS
    I'm glad you said that, there's such a big emphasis on looks and on long term health benefits, very few people realise just how much better you feel every day once you're a healthy weight. I haven't had a cold for over a year now, thought I was going down with one the other day but I seem to have fought it off already before it developed!

Having said that, what a dramatic improvement in your looks - I honestly would not have recognised you.

CONGRATULATIONS!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!