• gemsipops
    gemsipops Posts: 13 Member
    Oh my, you look like a different person!! well done! any tips :) xx
  • roland72
    roland72 Posts: 58 Member
    wow! that is over 10lbs per month! well done
  • karenbutt
    karenbutt Posts: 3
    Thanks for all the compliments everyone. I know you keep asking how I did it. I follow the primal way of eating. Check out marksdailyapple for more info. I hate exercising!! SO I don't do it. I am on my feet alot for work though. My diary and profile are open and you can see how I eat on there. Personal message me with any specific questions!

YESSSSS!!! I also follow the primal way of eating (as close as possible), and read Marks Daily Apple! I love it, and have never felt so good. Totally helped me get over my plateau, I only started a month or so ago and have already dropped 10 lbs! So happy to see your fantastic results, because most people in my life think that I am crazy to give up grains. You are gorgeous, and an inspiration. :smile:
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Wow! Amazing transformation :) You look lovely
  • Very nice weight loss!
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    You look fabulous!!! Congratulations on all your hard work!
  • granny003
    granny003 Posts: 6
    wow you look AWESOME !!!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,284 Member
    You look Fantastic!! Awesome job on being committed!

wolfie1.gif
  • TheresaC928
    TheresaC928 Posts: 849
    Great job! You look great! You are only 20 away from your goal and you did this in 10 months is amazing! I'm 80 some away from mine so I appreciate the inspiration you are. :)
  • Bmontgomery613
    Bmontgomery613 Posts: 200 Member
    You look amazing!! Great job!
  • RoxyLDN
    RoxyLDN Posts: 96 Member
    Great job and amazing commitment!!! Congratulations! You look great!
  • marcia724
    marcia724 Posts: 180 Member
    fannnnntastic job girl!
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Oh my goodness!! Awesome! I don't think I would have recognized you if I had know you. Really fantastic!
  • Very Impressive Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!