Size 16 to 6/8 with pics. FINALLY.

Options

Replies

• LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Loved your story!! Congratulations!! you look amazing!!
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous! WTG!
  • Hairhacker
    Hairhacker Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You look like a totaly different person, and much younger now! Thanks for the story and the pics they are very motivational!
  • beenisafe
    beenisafe Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing. Its people and posts like these that make the rest of us hang in there.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Your results are something to celebrate!
  • CrazyDaisyMom
    CrazyDaisyMom Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!
  • prjoy98
    prjoy98 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    WTG!! You look awesome!
  • carray250
    carray250 Posts: 43
    Options
    You look great! Pictures are so motivating for the rest of us. Thanks for sharing!
  • carreen
    carreen Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats!
  • LaSweetMini
    LaSweetMini Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    OMG Awesome job!
  • riotsgram
    riotsgram Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look sooooo good! I was at a point that I thought I was just to old to even try anymore. My daughter directed me to this site and everything has changed. You are right. The people here are an inspiration and you are one of people we look to for support and advice. You let us know there is no quick fix but to keep on going. Look at the results......you are beautiful and deserve all the credit in the world for doing it right.
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Strut ur stuff...U look great!!
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    So proud of you girl! If you would just continue to eat that breakfast :))
  • amyliz0226
    amyliz0226 Posts: 37
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing and you look FABULOUS:happy:
  • MarthaAnn8186
    MarthaAnn8186 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I worry about my daughter. I have encouraged her to join MFP. Because it can make a person realize how much they DON'T eat. She is trying. Your story touched me. Good job! I am trying to lose weight. This is a good site.
  • chickiebabe2
    Options
    wow u look amazing, congratulations on all your hard work :)
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    You did wonderful. And yes, breakfast is important. I am realizing that. I was doing just as you did, no breakfast and eating once per day. That was did more harm that any good to me. My physician said that was my problem. So I'm changing that. Still getting use to it. I forget sometimes to eat when I have my coffee in the morning, but I put something in my mouth now. And I must say, I'm feeling sooooooo much better. Little changes make a bit impact on how you feel.

Thank you so much for posting and sharing your journey. Its very inspirational. I can not wait to post a success pic and story. Again, thank you
  • bewitchinglife
    bewitchinglife Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Way to go, and good for you for working through your bad eating habits.
  • hbuehrle
    hbuehrle Posts: 11
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing. Its people and posts like these that make the rest of us hang in there.

I could not agree more!! Thank you so much for sharing, and reminding me it is the small changes that make a difference and form habits! Congratulations on your success.
  • amehime
    amehime Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting, it was a great way to start my day! So encouraging to hear it's not a fast process...it's so easy to forget that when you're looking at these amazing before and afters, and then feel bad about your own results. Congratulations on a job well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!