5 months progress

lauras777
lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
So I just noticed that I have now logged in for 150 days straight! Go me! :laugh:

My first day on MFP I truly didn't want to input my starting weight....205...but I did, and here I am 5 months later at 180!! I still have a ways to go to reach my goal weight, but in those 25 pounds I have gone from a size 18/20 down to a very comfortable size 12 and some pants even a size 10! So as far as clothing NSV I'm thrilled with my progress so far!!

Just wanted to give some positive reinforcement back to all those that I have read their success stories and they have motivated me to keep on logging and exercising to reach my goals!

Here's to the next 25 pounds!! :drinker:

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    WTG!!!! Good for you... before you know it you WILL be posting about those 'next 25'! Congrats!:drinker:
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Thanks! I hope so!!:happy:
  • aquapup
    aquapup Posts: 81 Member
    That's awesome! And motivating - thanks for sharing :happy: and keep up the good work
  • robinregina
    robinregina Posts: 131 Member
    That is great, I am so proud of you. Keep up the good work and have a great weekend!!
  • Mlmr310
    Mlmr310 Posts: 52 Member
    WTG!
  • hahandel
    hahandel Posts: 134 Member
    Great job! Congrats!
  • kinzytg
    kinzytg Posts: 42
    It is go great you are celebrating all along the way, not just at the end! Each step is a victory!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Awww, that's such great progress for 5 months! I love being able to fit into a smaller size jeans...or even, just having the ones that really muffin-topped me, not muffin top me at all :) I'm so glad you get this feeling too! :) Keep up the great work you're doing! :)
  • naslonaker
    naslonaker Posts: 11 Member
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!