i need friends with demented twisted strange sense of humor

Options

Replies

• almostfortysix
    Options
    Love this thread! Feel free to add me-any of you....
  • Fockertots
    Fockertots Posts: 221
    Options
    This is like the greatest collection of people to FR from.
    Bring that **** on, *****es.
  • GurvD
    GurvD Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    The pressure to think of something funny was too much. I pee'd in my pants. Please friend me. Come on think of my pants.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    This fits me well.

Feel free.
  • denise4230
    denise4230 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Not for me then, I am 99.9% normal.

I tried normal once, most boring day of my life :tongue:
  • denise4230
    Options
    I'm the only one that usually thinks I'm funny. Most people just think I'm b!tchy . . . does that count?

I resemble that

I speak fluent *****-and sarcasm.
  • hadesflame
    hadesflame Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I found a picture of Jeffrey Dahmer that said, "I ate people's faces before it was cool" and found it hysterical ... I also laugh when people fall down - they try to stop themselves but that only makes it more hilarious ... and when asked the question "what''s hard and pink when it goes in, but soft and wet when it comes out" I never answer "bubblegum!" so I guess you could say I fit into this category :) Feel free to add me!
    Speaking of people hurting themselves.....
    I caused a 5 car accident just by looking out the window. Some guy was checkin me out and plowed right into the car in front of him causing that car to hit the one in front of it... and so on and so on.... I wonder what would've happened if I had flashed him... *sigh* guess we'll never know... LOL
    It was so awesome. I couldn't stop laughing for hours. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I also like to say things that make people uncomfortable. Those topics that people tend to stay away from? Yea, I jump right in and spread the love. :devil:
  • jennm72
    jennm72 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I not only have a warped sense of humor, but also have passed it on to my child.
  • denise4230
    Options
    I'm in. Deep in...

that's what she said :tongue: (couldn't resist)

Shouldn't that be "That's what HE said..."??? :tongue:

You need to get out more, or in. Hello all, like finds like in the end

depends on who's wearing the strap-on. opps did I say that outloud?
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    feel free to add me.. my motto is better to be weird than boring!
  • tlc12078
    tlc12078 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    that sounds like me 4 sure
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
  • hadesflame
    hadesflame Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I not only have a warped sense of humor, but also have passed it on to my child.
    My daughter's favorite song is "The Creep" by Lonely Island.. Yea... I'd be going to hell if I believed it existed... lol
  • stomachflu
    stomachflu Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Yep, demented twisted strange here *laff* Friend me if you wish. Should I mention my favorite game is Cards Against Humanity?

So if anyone wants to friend me feel free!
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Since I am already your friend, are you willing to share some of the new friends you get? :bigsmile:

Twisted and demented? Send 'em my way!!:drinker:
  • azure7
    azure7 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Let's see.... 1) I have a collection of bizarre, *****y, and/or extremely sarcastic greeting cards. 2) Every year I have a holiday party where I host a contest to see who can decorate the dirtiest (or most twisted) X-mas cookie. 3) I recently hosted a baby shower for my friend. It was at a chocolate shop and we all made chocolate lollipops using molds of male/female genetalia. Do I qualify?
  • littledumplings
    littledumplings Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    you rang......?
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I'm a horrible person
  • naughtyfushsia_wechnaged
    Options
    hi everyone, some people call me nuts, demented, blunt, say how it is with a twist of lemon and always up for a laugh, but hey..... if they werent the same as me they wouldnt be my friend :heart: lol
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    lollll they only let you add 5 friends every ten minutes thiiiiiiiiiiis is gonna take awhile