Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Flat bread Chicken Alfreado Pizza

FitKate
FitKate Posts: 169 Member
Some friends of mine were asking me to post this recipe because its only 201 calories.

So here you go! Its delicious and super filling.

Ingredients:

Tumaro's Gourmet Tortillas - 95% Fat Free Multi Grain Low-In Carbs Tortillas (1), 1 Tortilla - 60 calories
Costco - Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts - Perdue 99% Fat Free, 2 oz - 50 calories
Mrs Dash - Salt Free Garlic and Herb Seasoning Blend, 1 tsp - 0 calories
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter - Original Spray, 5 sprays - 0 calories
Classico Sauce - Lite Alfredo Sauce, 2 tablespoons - 30 calories
Onion - Red Onion, Raw Medium Slice, 1 medium slice - 6 calories
Kroger - Mozzarella Style Fat Free Cheese, 1/4 cup - 50
Fresh - Lemon Basil Per Leaf, 2 leaf - 2 calories
Generic - Oregano, Fresh, 1 tsp - 3 calories
Pam no-stick calorie free spray - I use the kroger brand - 0 calories

Directions:

1) In a hot skillet cook tortilla until brown on both sides. Place on baking sheet to cool.
2) To save time I cook the boneless chicken the night before and throw in freezer. Pull pre-cooked chicken from freezer and place on a microwave safe plate. Top with 5 sprays of "butter" and Mrs. Dash. You will cut chicken breast in half because the fillets come in 4oz. Chop half of chicken breast in to small 1 inch pieces. Set aside.
3) Dice 1 slice of a medium onion into small pieces. Set aside.
4) Take tortilla and top with Alfredo then chicken and red onion.
5) Top pizza with cheese.
6) chop oregano and basil and top pizza.
7) Place baking sheet in the oven set for 375 on bake. Let cook until golden brown and cheese melts all the way.

This recipe yields one personal pizza. ENJOY!!

Totals Per Serving: 201 calories 19 carbs 6 fat 26 protein 1 sugar 600 sodium

Replies