Looking for other MOMs moms of many

Options
13»

Replies

• shannonperry13
    Options
    anyone can add me also, i have 4 little girls 8, 5, 3, and 6 months. i have lost 46 pounds since february, and i have between 30-50 more to lose depending on how/when i feel the best.
  • Collinsclan22
    Options
    I have 6 kids - ages 20 mos to 14 (4 are 6 and under!). Feel free to add me!
  • thinnerthaniam
    thinnerthaniam Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like: I have 4 grown kids. I ran my own daycare center for about 5 years. I cared, educated and entertained10 kids 5 days a week 12 hours a day, plus I worked in a School Nurses office for 14 years. I love to cook and create my own meals for large groups of kids. I might have some pretty good ideas for you....
  • thinnerthaniam
    thinnerthaniam Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I found that when I had 10 kids all day long from 6am-6pm, plus my own...... it worked best for me to plan exercise activities that involved everyone. This way, everyone was tired at the same time and everyone napped at the same time..That was so much easier than trying to find that "Quiet" time for myself when I could sneak away and crab some ME time or a 20 minute nap...I had to face the fact that when I became a Mommy and a Daycare Provider it wasn't about me anymore or what I wanted...Make it fun and structured and the kids will be nice to Mommy!
  • FerociousKitty
    Options
    Add Me Ladies! I could use some friends to keep me motivated! I will encourage and motivate you too!
  • wakie27
    wakie27 Posts: 26
    Options
    Hi moms! I don't have "many", but I am a mother of two - my little girl will be 3 next week (2 birthday parties, so cake and cupcakes here I come!), and my little boy is 16 months!

Feel free to add me, please. I'd love to get connected and get/give support to some other momma's out there :)

Laura
  • mini72
    mini72 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    They say the Irish have big families!!!!!

I am Irish and have 5 children.7 up 19.Finding it hard sharing the space with an adult child LOL

Anyway,Needing to lose at least 30lbs!

Would love you to add me as a friend.
  • Enufsenuf
    Enufsenuf Posts: 10
    Options
    I found that when I had 10 kids all day long from 6am-6pm, plus my own...... it worked best for me to plan exercise activities that involved everyone. This way, everyone was tired at the same time and everyone napped at the same time..That was so much easier than trying to find that "Quiet" time for myself when I could sneak away and crab some ME time or a 20 minute nap...I had to face the fact that when I became a Mommy and a Daycare Provider it wasn't about me anymore or what I wanted...Make it fun and structured and the kids will be nice to Mommy!

makes sense - good tip - thanks

Mammy to 4 and 20 weeks pregnant on baba 5
  • tetecia
    tetecia Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hello, i'm a mom of 2 my DS just turned 6 last month and my DD is going to be 3 1/2 next month. I'm a full time student and my SO works full time so it's a bit hectic to be on alternating schedules and me to be home with the kids alone every night.

But, i'm getting better at the foods that i cook for them and myself and i'm trying to make sure i always get a bit of heart healthy exercise in every day as well.
  • Enufsenuf
    Enufsenuf Posts: 10
    Options
    They say the Irish have big families!!!!!

I am Irish and have 5 children.7 up 19.Finding it hard sharing the space with an adult child LOL

Anyway,Needing to lose at least 30lbs!

Would love you to add me as a friend.

SNAP - Irish, approx 30lbs to lose, 4 kiddies and expecting baba 5

I'm Dublin - you?
  • mini72
    mini72 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Cork!

Bet we have met online before!!!
  • Treese333
    Treese333 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi i have 6 children, 20, 18, 15, 13,4, 3. I had lost 4st 4lb but due to a back injury 2 years this October iv`e gained over a stone. Shouldn't be over weight i never stop and i know you will be all the same, i don't mind being busy its over weight i don't like. x
  • specialtreat
    Options
    Hi I am a mum to 5 children aged 21/2 yrs up to 14yrs. Please feel free to friend me :) would love some more supportive friends :)

There are a few of us on here, is there a Mom Of Many private group where we all could chat and give support?