Hard packed or soft serve ice cream (frozen yogurt)?

Options
Jacwhite22
Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
I was thinking about it and I greatly prefer soft serve ice cream or frozen yogurt. I would much rather go to Sweet Frog than have ice cream at home. I wish there was an option to have soft serve ice cream/frozen yogurt at home. Along with this I do prefer soft serve over ice cream out (ben and jerry's) etc. as well.

Replies

• Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Love it all. Ice cream addict right here.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    love them all ice cream or frozen yogurt is my weakness!!! :love:
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Haha - I'm just the opposite. I loooooove ice cream, but I see soft-serve as a second-rate imposter to real ice cream. :-)
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I love all ice cream...at home I like it to be hard scoop. I feel like I don't eat it as fast then.
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    FRO-YO addict....I need a suport group. :-)
  • mgram2
    mgram2 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Love both!
    Arctic Zero is my thing right now though! Love LOVE LOVE the chocolate flavor!! And only 150 calories for the pint.
  • Expialidojess
    Expialidojess Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I'm more of an ice cream fan, but if I'm going to have toppings I prefer them on soft serve.
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Frozen Yogurt with fresh fruit.. mmm.. I don't really care for the kind of ice cream you buy at the grocery store.
  • BamaGirl_Tricia
    BamaGirl_Tricia Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Weight Watchers Ice Cream Bars taste like McDonald's soft serve to me. I like the Cookies and Cream Bars or the Ice Cream Sandwiches.
  • Kayla4U
    Kayla4U Posts: 73
    Options
    Hard yet creamy as it melts in my mouth
  • johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    wait a minute, how do i follow the post above me.... so i am out....

soft serve...
  • littlelaurie14
    littlelaurie14 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Ahh we just got a Sweet Frog close me and I'll hopefully be going there today, woohoo! I agree, I like soft serve better but really, I like any of it :D
  • Jacwhite22
    Options
    Love both!
    Arctic Zero is my thing right now though! Love LOVE LOVE the chocolate flavor!! And only 150 calories for the pint.

I tried the Arctic Zero and personally didn't like it.....Would rather eat less real ice cream.
  • Jacwhite22
    Options
    I love all ice cream...at home I like it to be hard scoop. I feel like I don't eat it as fast then.

This is true.....Maybe that's why I like soft serve....I eat more of it faster. :)
  • misanthropist319
    Options
    I love ice cream! I prefer hard ice cream; I like to chew it.
  • JonathansMom0910
    Options
    My fave currently is Breyers No Sugar Added Neopolitan. But if I splurge I usually go soft serve
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Getting a Frosty at Wendy's is close, but I love chocolate soft serve so very much.

In California Adventure (Disneyland's stepchild) just as you exit the big coaster, California Screamin', there is a ice cream stand which serves the nicest, most enjoyable swirl cones. I may have to go have one on Sunday..........
  • missattitude57
    Options
    Some company makes a kids toy that is a 'soft ice cream' machine. you put hard ice cream in the top and whatever mix-ins you like and it twirls it around in the machine to give 'soft serve' at the bottom.
  • AlabasterJar68
    Options
    When I was younger, I could not get enough of soft serve. Now I prefer one scoop of hard ice cream on a sugar cone, every now and then. I eat it slow so that way it doesn't melt as quickly as the soft serve does.
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    I'm not picky, just give me some ice cream!