bored

Options
13»

Replies

• mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Watching True Blood getting all horny and going to bed unsatisfied :frown:
    I'll message you once I'm done filing my divorce online.
    Thanks I will be waiting up are you on eastern time also??:wink:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Drink too much at the bar. Then see how fast I can drive my car home:drinker:

I kind of feel like the last half of this is a bad idea....

No way, Scott's pro. He missed that bus full of high school cheerleaders by about 6" last time.
  • newfette81
    newfette81 Posts: 185
    Options
    Just home from work, making a big pot of chili!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    12:15 am here in the UK

105362611.jpg

Edited to add thank god for MFP :smile:
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    DianneOfTheMoon Posts: 209 Member
    Options

No way, Scott's pro. He missed that bus full of high school cheerleaders by about 6" last time.

He's got mad skills!
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I am going to watch tons of movies while trying not to munch on random stuff I find in the house. lol So hard when I am watching a good movie!!
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Gonna sit around depressed and feeling sorry for myself because I'm in an unusual funk.

That means ALCOHOL :)

Bike rides are incredibly theraputic. I'm happy to prove it to you...for science, of course.

Such the gentleman :tongue:
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options

He's got mad skills!
    You should see me when I do it with my eyes closed!
  • crisanderson27
    Options

He's got mad skills!
    You should see me when I do it with my eyes closed!

Wait, I thought your eyes WERE closed? Now I'm starting to doubt the whole story dude.
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Gonna sit around depressed and feeling sorry for myself because I'm in an unusual funk.

That means ALCOHOL :)

Bike rides are incredibly theraputic. I'm happy to prove it to you...for science, of course.

Such the gentleman :tongue:

And a scholar!
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Lets see typical Friday for me...Walk the Dogs...Hit the gym...make some dinner tonight its going to be Soy Ginger Chicken with some "greens" and then settle in for some DVR shows....Such a boring life but hey its mine :)
  • aubhob
    aubhob Posts: 25
    Options
    headed to the local winery to sing and play:happy:
  • BigBrewski
    Options
    I guess I'm going to be a nerd and play Diablo 3 while my boyfriend is out fishing without me....

Nice to see a female gamer .... I was a diablo 1 & 2 player but I gave up gaming after spending a week locked in a room with WoW realized i had a problem LOL
  • BigBrewski
    Options
    Laying here...creeping on some hotties...hey, how you doin'?...

LOL i recently learned the meaning of "creeping" sorry just made me laugh
  • natvanessa
    natvanessa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    well I had way too much fun last night and kinda hungover today, sooooo I'm going home, eating some dinner and prob going to go to bed early. But that's ok because I'm looking forward to a great day tomorrow, going for a run in the am, hang out at home and do whatever, and then I have a hot date tomorrow night :love: :happy:
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    well I had way too much fun last night and kinda hungover today, sooooo I'm going home, eating some dinner and prob going to go to bed early. But that's ok because I'm looking forward to a great day tomorrow, going for a run in the am, hang out at home and do whatever, and then I have a hot date tomorrow night :love: :happy:

oooh nice ... have fun ... won't lie, slightly jealous :sad: I want a hot date!