Anyone else need to lose around 100 lbs?

Options
I need friends that will be around for the long haul. Please add me I need all the help I can get.

Replies

• mitchipooo
    mitchipooo Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You betcha, I'm in for 100+ in the long term. I'm trying to break it into smaller chunks so it seems more attainable. If I can lose thirty lbs by September's I'll be off to a good start. Feel free to add me.
  • urasweethart
    urasweethart Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have 128 im going to lose ive lost -6lbs so far had a set back last weekend and gained 7 i know water weight and what not but Ive lost 4lbs this week, Im here for the long haul cause Im tired of looking the zipper in this heavy fat suit lol
  • urasweethart
    urasweethart Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    oh and my goals are in about 3-5lbs a week my short term goal right now is to be under 300 by next friday and I will pick the next short goal from there but im also looking at the exercise goals.
    short term goal 299 by 6/15 medium goal is to be under 260lbs by christmas but my goals will change as I change.
  • tsaarloos
    tsaarloos Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Yep, me too- I thought 80 was a good (insane) goal, but according to BMI chart I should've been thinking 100 :sad: But I'm down ten now since I started on MFP, so probably only 90 to go (or maybe 80)... Haven't been that size since 8th grade...but I feel I'm ready to give it a try! Please feel free to add me- and Good Luck to us both! :smile: