It sucks! I know Ican;t eat anymore until breakfast! :(
  • PtBill
    PtBill Posts: 12
    Options
    So eat!
  • iKapuniai
    iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    lol Same here, actually. I'm actually over in my calories today because I had a cookie. And I was over yesterday because I binged... a lot. But... tomorrow's a new day lol

Maybe drink some tea? If you like tea. I hate it lol I'ma have some broth and see if that does the trick.

Maybe chew some gum? Helps sometimes. Or brush your teeth! Nibble on veggies... carrots are good.

But yeah... even after all that, I'm usually still pretty hungry LOL

Good luck!
  • bm99
    bm99 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Go to bed.
  • 501blues
    501blues Posts: 10
    Options
    When I first started out I was always hungry too. My brother told me to eat, never get to that point! I was use to eating large portion only a couple of times a day....now trying to eat throughout the day was tough. Now I eat several times a day and I plan ahead to just incase it sneaks up on me. If I wake up hungry at 3am ( I work most nights) I eat something and sit up until I fall asleep. If not I will toss and turn until something fills my tummy anyway! You dont have to eat a meal just something to curb that crave.
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    Me too!!!

My stomach is growling.
  • PtBill
    PtBill Posts: 12
    Options
    You need to eat people!
  • Melonhead
    Melonhead Posts: 168
    Options
    Spread your meals out, see if that helps
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    You need to eat people!

Soylent Green?

Sorry, couldn't resist. :)
  • JennsRAQ
    JennsRAQ Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Go to bed!
    or
    Work out so you can eat more!
    or
    Allow yourself to go over a little bit today - assuming you don't have your MFP set to maintenance, you should have a few calories between that and where you are now (so no gain by eating a little extra... but no loss, either).
  • jc86
    jc86 Posts: 151
    Options
    me too. tummy is growling. good thing its almost bed time!
  • gatecityradio
    Options
    drink some water.
  • p1nsta
    p1nsta Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Generally you should never be hungary on a diet. I'm always usually too full, what you need to do is get the least calorie dense foods. For example, try eating veggies or meats. Usually meats fills you up! But make sure they're trimmed and none processed. Otherwise it'll shoot your calories way too high, or it might have too much salt.
  • need2looseweightnow
    Options
    i have binged 2day... i been doing so good with this diet for over a month but lately i been starving... do yall think it's just a plateau??
  • bpe101
    bpe101 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    That's because you are drinking a lot of your calories. EAT FOOD.
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Yay! I just peeked at ur diary making sure if why u were hungry for eating too little like most ppl on here. And nope ur eating around the same calories as me :) So, ur def. doin it right! and Yea OMG I always feel so called hungry around the evening time or night time.. And then im stuck like you being like damn BUT I CANT EAT TILL THE MORNING.. You know, just to stay within the calories or alot of times I do go over tho, quick if I give in... HANG IN THEIR YAY! WE CAN EAT 2MORROW!
  • tsaarloos
    tsaarloos Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You need to eat people!

? You need to eat people? or You need to eat, people? LOL sorry... :)
  • Jordant107
    Jordant107 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Have more protein and less carbs.
  • Jordant107
    Jordant107 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You need to eat people!

? You need to eat people? or You need to eat, people? LOL sorry... :)
    Well played:)