HRM recommendations

Options
I am new to MFP and have been reading about a lot of people using HRMs. What type, brand would you recommend?

Thanks so much.

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    After searching the forums here, I took the info to Amazon & read all the customer comments there. I narrowed my choices down to two, either a Polar (the most popular here on the boards, I think) or a New Balance N4. Both have a watch and a chest strap. Both can be found in stores and online, but since money is tight, I turned to eBay in search of those two models. I would have taken either one, but a good auction for a brand new New Balance came up first, and I got it for $26 (retails for $70). Works great!
  • FerociousKitty
    Options
    ehhh walmart one works for me it was like 29 bucks
  • Ed_81
    Ed_81 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I've got a cardiosport combi C2 and I love it. I wear it all the time as a watch (because it looks nice) and use the chest strap when I'm exercising :)
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I have a polar ft4 and love it. Very easy to use and set up. It takes on board your weight, age, height and gender so gives you a more accurate calorie count. It has a chest strap which I forget about within minutes. As it has a chest strap it gives a continuous reading. i did get one that was a watch alone and had to take it back.