Are you looking for a supportive friend?

Options
Hey everyone,

I use myfitnesspal to log in the miles I run and bike this summer. I originally used it to drop from 180lbs to 155lbs and develop good eating habits. I try to be supportive to all my friends (especially if they are supportive back). So will you take the plunge and start living healthy with me?

Peter

I add everyone

Replies

• AmelodyAngel
    AmelodyAngel Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I add everyone too, we are all in this together!
  • ms4blogs
    ms4blogs Posts: 1
    Options
    I just joined myfitnesspal to help me keep track of my progress (trying to lose about 15-17 kgs). Add me please! I'd love some support/new friends with similar goals! :)
  • tam2249
    tam2249 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    SaMe here I just joined yesterday, I really want to shift the baby weight and more after having my baby girl 8 months ago.... There is no excuse now... I need to lose 10kg, Add me please :)
  • SierraMFoveaux
    Options
    I would love some encouragement and people to help push me along! My name is Sierra. I've been off and on dieting for the last year. I have a lot of trouble sticking with things, and need lots of motivation from others. I'd love to meet you and do this thing together! :)

Xoxo-Sierra
  • 2Tim1_7
    2Tim1_7 Posts: 7
    Options
    Peter, I wouldn't mind the support. I could use it. It is one of my goals to participate in some sort of race, just to be able to say I've done it! That seems like a far off reality at this point.

Tim
  • gatecityradio
    Options
    everyone should be my friend.
  • simonphilpin
    Options
    I'm happy to add anyone - Joined last month and lost 15lbs in 3 weeks through eating well with one cheap meal a week and training hard. I love this site!!!
  • premkhwaish
    Options
    Hi All,

I'm from Ireland and I'm looking for a few supportive friends.

I'm 5'3" and right now I weigh 203lbs. I've lost 10 lbs so far, but I've still got a journey in front of me - my goal is 111 lbs.

I need all the support I can get. I am very supportive of all my friends and always comment on everyone's status updates and achievements whenever I'm online.

I also add anyone :) please add