Who's Had Success Eating Back Exercise Calories?

Options
124»

Replies

• TinekeVanDerKwaak
    TinekeVanDerKwaak Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I haven't been on the site that long, but have lost about 15 kilo's (30lbs) before, by eating at least half of the calories back. The other half I reserve for days I do not have time to exercise. I excersize three times a week, 900 calories per visit to the gym. I eat back 450 the same day and the rest is contingency.
  • LesliePierceRN
    LesliePierceRN Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I always have, always will. Lost 46 pounds and kept it off now over a year.
  • nannabannana
    nannabannana Posts: 787
    Options
    I do, yet I don't. I spread my calories out for the week so that I am not starving on my rest day.
    I basically take my maintenance level and subtract about 300 from food and 300 from exercise.
    That gives me a deficit of about 3500 a week if you allow for error and I have been losing weight
    way faster than when I was eating less. I eat about 1800 a day but am going to up a little since I
    am adding P90X to my normal workout schedule.

That is awesome!
  • riskiestlavonn
    riskiestlavonn Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    On most days I burn around 350 calories, and I usually eat 85% of the calories back (sometimes more). I've been losing at a consistent rate of five pounds per month for the past 4 months (I'm not sure why I'm always right on target... but lucky me so far. In the beginning I was eating WAY too few calories and working out. Now, I'm STILL losing weight and the best part is I'm not hungry anymore.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!