Racers: Medal Display?

Options
LanderRose81
LanderRose81 Posts: 237 Member
Good morning all!

I just had a question that I wanted to throw out there...for those who race (whether it is for speed - I'm more of a tortoise, LOL - or to accomplish something) where/how do you display your race medals? I have six so far and plan to order a medal hanger very soon. But it got me thinking how do others display theirs? In a home office? In a den? Out for everyone to see? I am VERY proud of every one I have earned - it is such an amazing feeling to cross the finish line and have that medal placed around your neck.

Please share, and if you have a picture to post - EVEN BETTER!

Replies

• littleluvbug
    littleluvbug Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Mine hang up in my office, right next to our college degree's, I'm that proud too!! Hang em up for all to see!
  • LanderRose81
    Options
    Nice!
  • irishcanadianwoman
    Options
    Hang them on the Christmas Tree, of course!
    We use red velvet ribbons to hang them on the green branches. Beautiful and quite a conversation starter when guests see them!
  • LanderRose81
    Options
    That is a GREAT idea!!!
  • IronGirl1230
    IronGirl1230 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I like the idea about putting them on the wall with the diplomas. I'm not sure which ones were harder earned!

To answer your question, there are some cool ideas on pinterest..com.
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I don't plan to display any myself. I've bought a box that's going to be my running achievements box, and I plan to keep all medals inside it as well as race photos and a list of official times.