Options
    Spinger spaniel = Misty
    Standard poodle = Tia (as in Tia Maria)
    Wire haired pointer = Tagen
    8 week old Brittany (boy) = Brodie
  • now_or_never12
    now_or_never12 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I used to have a shih tzu poodle named Buster as well. Along with a Mini Poodle named Bear (he looked like a little bear when we got him). I also had a shih tzu poodle temporarily who was named Dash a doodle half a poodle (short form of Dash).
  • phatty41
    phatty41 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have a chihuahua named Trixie !
  • cowsstealmythong
    cowsstealmythong Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Logan.

He got sick to his tummy shortly after we brought him home. My dad called him "Logan's Runs" and it just kinda stuck. lol.
  • KrystieNye
    KrystieNye Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Our Beagle's name is Ellie (when we adopted her, it was "Betsy", but we changed it)...we've also had Princess (Golden Retriever), Simba (Border Collie mix) and Jayda (Rottweiler). We've also had a few cats...our Ragdoll is Charlie, and we've also had Whiskers, Abigail, Ishmael, Montie, Joshua, Spookie and Stella (I think I got all of them...lol).
  • LorryGuthrie
    LorryGuthrie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    We have always had boxers and named them after the human kind - Laila (after Laila Ali) and Sugar (after Sugar Ray Leonard)...My furry babies!!
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    My Yorkie is named Chester. Before him I had Dexter.
  • Micksgurl
    Micksgurl Posts: 84
    Options
    2 Red Pitt Bulls

Doja and Sasha
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    my giant schnauzers are Angel and Diablo. Angel has gone on to heaven. Next pups will be little lap dogs and I am thinking paisley and Jubilee
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Patches... not sure what kinda dog she is, she just showed up on our step one winter day and never left! <3 Also have a chihuahua named Sparky. Not too original, kids helped name her. Some of my pet's names growing up were Hershey, Velvet, Sparkle and Princess... but those were calves and horses.
  • melly049
    melly049 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My dogs name was Amy, she passed away in February :-(

Hopefully you can find an awesome name........so many to choose from lol
  • mamitosami
    mamitosami Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Benni. Jack Russell Terrier. 15 years old! Sweetest little guy in the world...
  • pdj1220
    pdj1220 Posts: 175
    Options
    I have a black half Golden Retriever named Sasha. Not sure where my daughter got the name.
  • Stpjudge
    Stpjudge Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I think Lance, Miles or Kevin are all good names for a dog.
  • mrsknotts
    mrsknotts Posts: 115
    Options
    Yorkiepoo Winston, sometimes lord Winston he can be so propper
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    my dogs name is snowman. He is a Great Pyranese dog.
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I have a female blue heeler named Desi, kids wanted to name her Destiny because they thought they were destined to have her, we shortened it
    A jack russell named little man who is a demon dog most times...lol (hubby's dog)
    And a yard dog named Zoe, who is the most loving dog, we rescued her. She is now 12 yrs old.
  • LooseWheel
    LooseWheel Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Our cocker spaniel is black. Just to match our cat right!

Her name is Bonny. Short for Ebony due to her gorgeous colour :)

Enjoy the additional family member. They are great fun and great stressors all in one huh! lol

cheers
  • cls_333
    cls_333 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    1st we got Lilu, she was already named when we got her. Then, 2nd one we named Lily, just caused I loved it, and they went cute together. We always joked that the next one would be Layla. 3rd one we actually got was Hungarian, so when I was looking up Hungarian names, I found Lejla (pronounced Layla), it was just perfect & meant to be. So now we have Lilu, Lily & Lejla.
    Everyone picks on us cause they're hard to call. I tell them my next will be much easier....I'm thinking Su Bu & Ru (heeere SUBURU), we can call all 3 with one word. haha