I am the personality type INFJ, do you know yours?

Options

Replies

• maikastar
    maikastar Posts: 78
    Options
    INFP
  • stephraposo
    stephraposo Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    INTJ
    Yay science
    It's helping me understand some things I have been going through
  • CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    INTJ
    Yay science
    It's helping me understand some things I have been going through

I know what you mean! Soon as I saw what I was and kept reading all the details I was like wow makes sense now!
  • eireannyoung
    eireannyoung Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I think that personality type actually can change, sometimes quite drastically, depending on your stage in life. For instance, this test isn't usually administered to teenagers because they are going through so many mental/emotional changes already that it would be hard to pin down a consistent personality type. I took the online test (41q.com) when I was almost 28, and again earlier this year, got the same results both times. I think if I had taken it much earlier in my life the results wouldn't have been so solid.

This kind of thing is very useful for figuring out what careers work best for you. I don't think it's very useful for figuring out who you should be in a relationship with, though, because often very different personalities can have great relationships as long as they share similar values.

One of the careers "suggested" for my type (ENFJ) is "nutritionist"... exactly what I'm going for!
  • sunshinelady512
    sunshinelady512 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Every time I take the MBTI it comes out as either ISTJ or ESTJ and reading the descriptions I think I can agree with either or both. I am either introverted or extroverted depending upon the circumstances. The description that most closely fits me and that comes out most often is ESTJ - I am a weird mix of an extroverted personality type who is very analytical and detail-oriented and is good and pulling a team together to accomplish what needs to be done. :)

Here is another test that I found helpful: http://www.gifttest.org
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I/E depending on circumstances ..NTJ pretty much :happy:
  • niss63
    niss63 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    ISTJ ...
  • TyB73
    TyB73 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    ENTJ
  • redcat17
    redcat17 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    ENTP, but about 52/48 on the E/I.
  • JonathonMars
    JonathonMars Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I just took a test, and it said I was INTJ. I began to do artistic things when I was about 14, but before that had always felt that I had a somewhat scientific mind (even if I'm horrible at math). It's weird, because I'm not strictly a science-mind, or rather, because of my interests (literature, singing, acting, etc.) it seems I would not be--but I have always applied a very scientific way of thinking to these areas in my life (or tried to) which results in quite a bit of frustration. Trying to perfect something which is so...subjective. I think I am much heavier in the I and N portions, which also help to dominate the T and J parts of my personality.
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    INTP - so spot on for me.
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    ESFJ here :) Sounds like me !

Me too !
  • Docksider16
    Options
    ISTJ - Not really a surprise.
    Faithful, logical, organized, sensible, and earnest traditionalists who enjoy keeping their lives and environments well-regulated. Typically reserved and serious individuals, they earn success through their thoroughness and extraordinary dependability.

Anyone familiar with the Enneagram personality types? Similar process (self-questions), but a different perspective. I like their take on fears/ desires and motivations.
    http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/dis_sample_36.asp?discover
  • MissLuana
    MissLuana Posts: 356
    Options
    ISTJ...the inspector. Sounds about right...lol
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Im a .....ISTJ
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    INFP very much so.
  • considermac
    Options
    On the border of ENTP and ENTJ.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    ESTJ
  • BiscuitsNDavy
    BiscuitsNDavy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Took it at various times in my life - same result.

ENFP
  • NurseCarolyn2014
    Options
    I'm ENFJ, I remember taking this test many times :)