Got complimented at work

Options
OnMyWeigh464
OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
The man that complimented NEVER has anything nice to say to ANYONE. He's very gruff with people...very...I don't know the word but he distances himself. Anyway yesterday morning he asked me to sit beside him...WHOA...what?? lol So then he goes "Shawna, this isn't me trying to come on to you but you're looking alot better these days" and I'll take it!!!!!!

SOMEONE FINALLY NOTICED!!! AHHHHhhh hehehehe I was pretty giddy all day after that.

Replies

• tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Good for you, Shawna! Keep killing it, killer!
  • Nesha725
    Nesha725 Posts: 18
    Options
    That's wonderful... keep up the good work!!
  • chrissvdh02
    Options
    :love: :blushing:
  • fdixie
    fdixie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep up the good work!
  • julialla
    julialla Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Wooo you go girl! Take it with pride! Congrats :D
  • Graciecny
    Graciecny Posts: 303
    Options
    Good for you! And good for him too - I bet it took a lot of courage for him to say something, but you've got to figure he knew it would mean something to you. WTG for both of you!
  • sweetpotatofry
    sweetpotatofry Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    That's so sweet! Awesome NSV :flowerforyou:
  • Meadows18
    Meadows18 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I had the same thing happen to me. I work with a guy that is very set in his ways (putting it nicely). Yesterday at work he came over to me and gave me a hug because of the weight loss I have accomplished thus far. It helps alot when you receive this acknowledgement. Unfortunately, I don't get this from my husband (PIA). Thank goodness for coworkers and MFP friends.
  • biznoche
    biznoche Posts: 43
    Options
    I love it! Congrats!!
  • MissC787
    MissC787 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Great job! :D
  • Dimpszz
    Dimpszz Posts: 40
    Options
    awesome! congrats :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!