Choc. Covered Strawbs. w/ Cheesecake Drizzle - 90cals

Options
Hrl1993
Hrl1993 Posts: 106 Member
21ccow8.jpg

Sorry it's sideways...my computer isn't agreeing with me today.

(Also...obviously...the ones in the front have the cheesecake drizzle and the ones in the back don't)

Ingredients:

20 medium strawberries
2.5 tbsp Hershey's special dark cocoa powder
3 packets Truvia
2 tbsp unsweetened coconut milk
2 tbsp water

For cheesecake drizzle:
1 tbsp skim milk (soy, coconut, etc. will not work! It must be dairy)
1 tsp sugar free fat free cheesecake instant pudding

Instructions:

Grab a baking sheet and lay a sheet of parchment paper on it. I sprayed mine with PAM, but I don't think that was necessary. In a small, shallow bowl, mix up the cocoa powder, Truvia, coconut milk and water until it forms a fudgy paste (taste...you know...just to make sure it's good...not because you want to eat chocolate sauce...). I kinda eyeballed these measurements so add a lil cocoa powder if it's too wet and a lil H2O if it's too dry. Dip your strawberries in the chocolate sauce and lay them out on the tray.

For the cheesecake drizzle, prepare the pudding as usual. Using this small amount of milk will ensure it gets really thick. Scoop the pudding mix into a ziploc bag and snip the corner, then squeeze out over the strawberries (as is evident by the photo...I'm not an artistic chef...)

Throw 'em in the freezer for about 45 minutes or until the chocolate coating starts to look a little more dry. It won't harder like you're used to with high cal chocolate syrup but it's still deeeee-lishhh.

This makes 2 90-calorie (10 berry) servings! 75 cals w/o the drizzle. Mmmm....

Replies