True Blood

Options
1235»

Replies

• Bobbi_N
    Bobbi_N Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm an Eric/Jason/Sam fan. I've never been a big fan of the actor they chose for Bill, but he seems to pull off the character well. I think last season's final episode is on tonight so I'm watching it to refresh my memory.

The season premier comes on at 9pm here (EST) tomorrow night, but my son will still be awake, so I'll have to wait two whole agonizing hours til the 11pm showing.
  • Momma_Grizz
    Momma_Grizz Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Can't Wait! Here wolfie, wolfie, wolfie........LOL
  • misterfluffy
    Options
    I can not wait to start watching again! won"t be hard to find me on sunday nights..
  • Megdmcda
    Megdmcda Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    OOOOOHHHHH YUMMY..... i just started season 2 on dvd last night....i have 1-3. i have yet to see season 4 yet....but i will be getting it on dvd too as soon as i can afford it.
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    alcide is yummy
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I down with that sexy *kitten* werewolf. GOOD GAWD ruff ruff!
  • carriep2010
    carriep2010 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the eye candy!! I Can't WAIT to see it:) :)
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Love True Blood. Have read all the books and watched all the episodes up to this point. Looking forward to tomorrow night! :happy:
  • KathPearce
    KathPearce Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I am a HUGE fan of the Sookie Stackhouse novels... and while I do enjoy the show, they have changed SO many things that sometimes i get upset, lol, some changes are good and some just... are not...

We always watch the show, and I try to appreciate them as seperate entities, but sometimes its hard, Charlaine Harris is such a great writer and sometimes I think the HBO writers have messed up on their choices.

All-in-all... count me in, I will be watching season 5 :)

At times I have felt the same so I agree with you!
    I love watching TB but it could have been EVEN better if they'd stayed truer to the books! I've gotta wait ages for season 5 here in the UK :(
  • HellsKells
    Options
    I read an interview with Charlaine Harris a while back and she had an interesting suggestion......she says she views the books and the series as two separate entities, that are similar, but not the same. She said each should be enjoyed in their own way. Ever since i read that, I've been trying to appreciate them the same way.
  • Bobbi_N
    Bobbi_N Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I read an interview with Charlaine Harris a while back and she had an interesting suggestion......she says she views the books and the series as two separate entities, that are similar, but not the same. She said each should be enjoyed in their own way. Ever since i read that, I've been trying to appreciate them the same way.

That's exactly what I try to do and its improved my enjoyment of both.
  • Southernbelle90
    Options
    IM OBSESSED WITH TRUE BLOOD! Can not wait til tomorrow!!!
  • harrietlg
    harrietlg Posts: 239
    Options
    meeee I love it!!! and this thread helped me find out there was a new book out last month! just bought it for my kindle so excited to read it!!!
  • natvanessa
    natvanessa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I loved tonight's episode!!!
    Can't wait for next week already!!
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    All I can say for this season.....Ohhhhh Myyyyyyy....
  • HellsKells
    Options
    I'm looking forward to seeing where they go with these story lines they started last night. Things are definitely different than I expected! I'm not sure if I love it yet, but I have faith in Alan Ball's skills. He always comes through in the end.

Should be an entertaining summer!
  • Taneil27
    Taneil27 Posts: 253
    Options
    Yes Yes Yes, a million times Yes! My favorite show at the moment and I just watch the Season 5 premiere last night and it didn't let me down!
  • missyyclaire
    missyyclaire Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Yeah, Sam is nicely pumped up, kudos on those pecs! Eric and Bill's haircuts...much better. Now I'm looking forward to next week with Christopher Meloni, mmmmmm

Wait, what about Jason???? He needs to be thanked for coming to the door unclothed. Thank you Ryan Kwanten!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    :blushing: OMG i cant remember how it ended....arhhh help me some one!
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    :blushing: OMG i cant remember how it ended....arhhh help me some one!

:devil: SPOILER ALERT! :devil:

Do you mean the end of season four? Tara gets shot by Debbie.