Starting 30 Day Shred

Options
I am planning on starting the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred on Sunday (June 10th). I've been starting and stopping it for a couple weeks now but I need to lose this weight. I am thinking of doing the body revolution right after the 30 day shred.

Anyone want to join with me?

Replies

• southernyogini
    southernyogini Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am going to start on Sunday too. I just got the DVD. :)
  • houssey
    houssey Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me too, I am going to start tonight. I workout in the mornings doing only cardio so I hope this will help with strength and help me lose inches:)
  • stephsteph76
    stephsteph76 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Good luck to the both of you!!! I have been doing 30DS for a week and it feels amazing!!!
  • kittykat201111111
    Options
    il start it sun as well we could do it together and see how much we all manage to loose each week :)
  • misschubbybutterfly
    Options
    I'm on day 3! Whoo you feel the burn~
  • cbevan1229
    cbevan1229 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I have bad knees (thanks, Dad) and I sound like a bowl of Rice Krispies through the whole workout, but I've been very careful to sink my butt back and down (rather than bending my knee forward) during the lunges, and I haven't had any knee pain so far. Plus, focusing my attention on good form helps keep me from focusing on how much my thigh muscles are burning. :)
  • henjenca
    henjenca Posts: 3
    Options
    good luck! I am just finishing up with it and moving on to p90x - but I wanted to encourage you and say that I've done Shred before, but only stuck with it maybe 2 weeks at a time before quitting, and now, having done it almost a month, I can really see a difference with my fitness level. I have been bouncing back and forth from level 2 and 3 and while I can't do all the advanced stuff- the things I try are more effortless now. I actually look forward to exercising now, being fit really feels good. I've lost 8 lbs but I think a big part of that has been counting my calories along with Shred. Good luck!
  • sonjambrown
    sonjambrown Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    For those who are starting on Sunday with me, we should check in on Wednesdays(midweek) and do a weight/tape check on Saturday (end of the week).

Who is interested?
  • ashiefaith
    Options
    Im starting on the 11th.. im gonna do it mon-fri and rest on the weekends... ill do it with you... :)
  • concerto3
    concerto3 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday :) But same idea! Bloody sore today, so might not be able to do it today ahaha.
  • Im on Day 4 Level 1 ............I love it.
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow too. I just got my DVD from netflix.
  • sonjambrown
    Options
    I am about to put in the DVD. I will take my measurements and weight after so I can see where I am starting.

Good luck everyone!!!
  • raitch
    raitch Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    How did it go? Can you walk?

I felt OK after day 1- it was waking up on day 2 when I realized how sore I was ;)
  • AmyLyn1983
    AmyLyn1983 Posts: 100
    Options
    A friend of mine is letting me borrow it tomorrow!! Super excited!!
  • samanthadeir
    Options
    I'll always start it, but don't do anymore than three days. I've been on the ball lately with making sure I exercise daily so I will probably start it again.
  • MrzBlessedLady
    MrzBlessedLady Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I will join you but I'm gonna start tomorrow =)
  • sonjambrown
    Options
    It was intense. I thought i was a little more in shape than what it proved to me that I was. I;m not exactly looking forward to tomorrow, but I am still willing to stick it out.
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    starting it today. :happy:
  • mebuthalf
    mebuthalf Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today. I did 28 of the 31 days in January and lost 10 lbs.