• reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

And welcome to MFP!
  • HMM163
    HMM163 Posts: 24
    Options
    You can add me also. I started in Jan 2012. My first goal is 82 lb. Right now I have lost 50 of that and will need a second goal of 20 to 40 lbs depends on my doctor. I am fight high blood pressure. So need to eat lower sodium.
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. Hopefully I can help you along your weight loss journey.
  • chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me! I started at 237 on Aug 1, and have lost 65 pounds since, would like to lose another 40 to get to my goal. I will encourage you.. you can do this!
  • angelmorgan2012
    Options
    Hi, I'm at about 160 and I am only 4'11". I need to lose about 50 lbs and wouldn't mind losing more. I struggle all the time to make the right decisions.

You can lean on me if you would like. I may not do the right things, but I am full of knowledge.

:)
  • Presleyforpresident
    Options
    you can add me if you like! (anyone can, actually lol) i'm looking to lose about 75 lbs myself so we can motivate each other! :)
  • Surisaddai
    Surisaddai Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have lost 47 lbs and I am working on my last 27 :D Add me if you'd like.
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    I started out at about the same weight. First 30 lbs went quickly, 3 months. It slows down after that but still going. My husband and I are doing this together and it is working great. He has lost about 40. All we changed was our eating and added walking 30 minutes a day in the beginning. At our age we don't plan on doing any crazy exercise programs we couldn't keep up with after weight is gone. Just want to do something we can live with long term. We both feel so much better. It has been an amazing change and can be for you too. Best of luck and hope it goes well for you!!

Same thing happened to me. I am down 42 pounds and want to lose 18 more pounds. I did do a lot of exercise at the beginning. Now, I am not exercising as much and/or as intently. That is because my schedule and life has gotten to be to crazy.

Anyone can feel free to add me. I know if it wasn't for this site. I probably would have already started gaining weight back instead of staying steady on weight. By now, I probably would have stopped exercising altogether.
  • Marque74
    Marque74 Posts: 60
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me if you'd like. :)
  • Guisma
    Guisma Posts: 215
    Options
    Hello... Gonna send u a friend invitation
    My goal atm is to loose 22 lbs, but my optimal one (healthy weight is 44 lbs .... so i´ll probably setle for loosing 30 lbs!
  • jayray1980
    jayray1980 Posts: 31
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone for the comments, support and inspiration. I am trying to add everyone but have discovered that you can only send friend requests to 5 ppl every 10 minutes...odd. Soooo, if I have not gotten to you yet it is not because I am not appreciative of your support. I really was overwhelmed by the response. This website is AWESOME!!! I hope everyone has a good weekend.
  • agerena007
    agerena007 Posts: 51
    Options
    hi, im fairly new and like you have a dream goal. so thats what im going for. you can add me im here for anyones support and also for support.
  • toxicpanda2011
    Options
    I am at a whopping 178 pounds and have a mini goal of at least 30lbs. I would love to lose a bunch more and get back into my 120's stage that I haven't seen since 2007. It's been very hard getting motivated and pushing myself.
    Feel free to add me as well and I'm willing to add any one that needs that little boost of confidence as well!
  • pamelak5
    pamelak5 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I started out at 238 a year ago, and was down to 218 when I started MFP. I am also hoping to get down to 180....I"ll add you :)
  • mija029
    mija029 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have a goal to lose about 60 lbs in the next 6 months. I put on a lot of weight recently while i was pregnant with my twins. Having a c-section put a hold on being able to work out right away. While recovering i put on more weight, i finally got on the scale and i was really unhappy. I weighed in at 232, my husband just deployed and i am determined to lose the weight before he gets back. But i really just want to lose the weight so i can be comfortable in my own skin again and have more energy to play with my kids. So if you need motivation or advice i am here for ya. Good Luck!!