arm fat

Options
2»

Replies

• Sneakypeek1972
    Options
    im on around 8-10lbs lost so far and im realllly scared to get bingo wings the more i lose and also my lower belly to, so this advice is very helpful :) as im 241.8lbs .
  • BcozIcan
    BcozIcan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I like the Livestrong site for general fitness ideas, but arm exercises in particular:
    http://www.livestrong.com/arm-exercises/

exercise.png

BtB6p1.png
  • mrsfincham
    mrsfincham Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi all , I have been doing tricep dips on a chair , as well as tricep reverse extensions with a 5 kg dumbbell , and 5 kg dumbbell over the head bringing it to the middle of neck . Seems to be working slowly . I also have a vibration plate machine and I do interval walking and jogging on treadmill. Here's hoping I can tighten up my turkey arms before my wedding in 14 weeks .
  • 5kidsforme
    5kidsforme Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Lol... bingo wings?

Think of all the old grannies waving their loose skinned saggy arms in the air and shouting bingo down the local community centre. They are the nickname I use for the flabby bits under your arms.

Oh my goodness that is so funny! Never heard them called that before but that will be my official name for them now!! I can just picture all the grannies and their arms....:laugh:
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    So with work, can you really make them disappear??? Of all my body parts with excess, this bothers me the most!!!! I'm seeing progress, but only about 1/2 way to my goal....is there someone that had some full blown ones and made them disappear??? Please tell me there is hope!!
  • verodzrosas
    verodzrosas Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    OH god, I read the title and I was like this is for meeeee!!! I hate my arm fat!!!
  • MamaWannaRun
    MamaWannaRun Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hi all , I have been doing tricep dips on a chair , as well as tricep reverse extensions with a 5 kg dumbbell , and 5 kg dumbbell over the head bringing it to the middle of neck . Seems to be working slowly . I also have a vibration plate machine and I do interval walking and jogging on treadmill. Here's hoping I can tighten up my turkey arms before my wedding in 14 weeks .

you can NEVER do too much Tricep work if you want to avoid arm fat! you may not be able to spot reduce, but if you have ever met anyone who can do 100 pushups, you will NEVER see hanging skin!