I've decided to have some courage...

Options
OnMyWeigh464
OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
And I'll post a picture. I'm not gonna give a long blurb about my journey...I'll save that for my goal weight picture posting. The picture I'm going to post is me after 33 pounds. Now, I am facing forward so you can't see that I still have ALOT of weight to lose but even the 33 pounds and all the strength training I'm doing has given me my curves back!!! I still have 100+ pounds to lose before I am at my goal weight...but I decided to get a little brave and post this picture...My mom did it for me. If it doesn't work I'll keep trying to get it posted lol

My stats:

Starting weight in February was 293
Current weight is 258
Height is 5 feet 8 inches

weightloss.jpg

Replies

• rrrbecca11
    rrrbecca11 Posts: 477
    Options
    Gosh dang girl! You look like a different person!! *applause* :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Looking good so far! Keep up the awesome work!
  • melbaby925
    melbaby925 Posts: 613
    Options
    33 lbs was a huge difference! You look awesome - keep taking pictures, this way when you feel like nothing is happening, you can see how great you look.
  • Superchikanthem
    Superchikanthem Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Agreed! Totally different and your looking so great! you can totally see some great curves! WTG!
  • AmericanExpat
    AmericanExpat Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You are looking great!!
  • going2befit4ever
    going2befit4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    awesome job really can see the difference keep up the hard work its paying off
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look superb! :D
  • gr8dayao
    gr8dayao Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Way to go and what great inspiration for others and for yourself to keep going!
  • AliciaNorris81
    AliciaNorris81 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    You are looking fantastic! That waist is just disappearing. :)
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    WOW...What an amazing transformation. Be proud of yourself and take that feeling with you as you continue on your journey!! WTG!!
  • liog
    liog Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    (apologies for leering) Have your boobs lifted? That's amazing! Great work, can't wait to see you as your journey progresses - keep taking pics, it'll help with the mental self image and motivation.

:flowerforyou:
  • Koshkaxo
    Koshkaxo Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Such a big change.on your waist! Looking good!!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! You can do this : )
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    (apologies for leering) Have your boobs lifted? That's amazing! Great work, can't wait to see you as your journey progresses - keep taking pics, it'll help with the mental self image and motivation.

:flowerforyou:

bahahahahahaha No...just bought myself a new bra that actually fit right lol
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    New, well-fitting bras = BEST. THING. EVER. No lie. I'm waiting to lose a little to get some new ones, I can't wait to be 'uplifted'! It changes your whole posture and the way you carry yourself - I can see it in you already!
  • jenbridges
    jenbridges Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    you look great! keep it up!
    :drinker:
  • Beautiful_Ideal
    Beautiful_Ideal Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You carry your weight really well! :) lucky haha. Must be all the training you're doing.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!