76lbs- this is kind of amazing!

Options
2»

Replies

• andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I think you look great, and its not dorky to wear a dress to re-create a pose....it shows how much you've achieved with your hard work and determination. Well done you should be really proud of yourself xx
  • BeckysMama
    BeckysMama Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    well done, you look fabulous.
  • SarahR1984
    SarahR1984 Posts: 212
    Options
    I think you look better now in the comparison pics. Esp your arms:) Great job!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,991 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS you look amazing. Keep up the good work.
  • KF1216
    KF1216 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I think you look better now in the comparison pics. Esp your arms:) Great job!

thank you!! I just emailed the pics to my husband and he said the same thing:) I'm absolutely in better shape now than I was then, that's for sure:)
  • LoneyBfit
    LoneyBfit Posts: 10
    Options
    Wow you look great. Awesome Job.
  • Snitch1
    Snitch1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You look stunning.and, as another poster stated, your arm's look better.:happy:
    I hope you are wearing Sunscreen..and reapplying it often,
    with the water reflecting on you like that.:ohwell:

Again, great Job.
    enjoy your new (old) body back!!:bigsmile:
  • Mel2626
    Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    As one of your MFP friends I can definitely say your hard work and dedication has paid off! My favorite workout activity is when you get out and walk or jog with the kids all while pushing the stroller. You're an amazing woman and so proud of what you've accomplished and that you include your kids with you instead of using it as a hindrance!!! Congrats on your loss!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jennetters
    jennetters Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    you are awesome! you definitely inspire me!!! thank you for sharing your story and pictures!!!
  • Coaster74
    Coaster74 Posts: 14
    Options
    Congratualtions. Your success is amazing and motivating. When I read your story it was so close to mine. Although I only had 1 miscarriage. My boys are 11 months apart. I have started my weight loss through MFP and have been doing it for 3 weeks now. I weigh a whopping 235 and my goal is 160. A long road ahead, but I really appreciated your story. Thank you.
  • mommajdawg
    mommajdawg Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing ! You look good and give me hope
  • mommajdawg
    mommajdawg Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing ! You look good and give me hope
  • saramea
    saramea Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can relate- I had a 10lb baby too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!