Replies

• super_monty
    super_monty Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    looks 4
  • FTClown
    FTClown Posts: 181
    Options
    Just based on looks I give myself a 17 based on personality I give myself a 170, So I am pretty up there and amazing.
  • laurenbona
    laurenbona Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am going to say low 8 for looks, but a 10 on personality. I love who I am as a person, I just need to get this weight off so people want to meet me!
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    looks; 3 without make-up or a 4 with make-up.
    personality; 9.
    I love who I am as a person. I get along with mostly everyone and I am easy to get along with. I help people as much as I can and I usually put everyone else before myself, which backfires a lot. I just really hate how I look.
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    9 Not quite perfect yet :laugh: :laugh:
  • Inconceivable
    Options
    looks: 5/6
    personality:4.
  • rcates2424
    rcates2424 Posts: 208
    Options
    sarcasm 10
    personality 9
    looks 7( working on that one)
  • KurOcha
    KurOcha Posts: 7
    Options
    Looks 0 (or a negative number)
    Personality 1
  • kimnsc
    kimnsc Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Looks: Maybe a 5
    Personality: I would say an 8 or 9
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    4 or 5 maybe.... (for both)
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    to all the geeks out there, baby im a 10. to others, i would probably be over looked in a heartbeat. thank god ive found a man who *as corny as it sounds* finishes all my sentences and is so like me.

I'll wait in line at midnight to buy the new black opps. i used tape to make coon stripes in my hair. ive been known to play halo for 6 hr blocks at a time. ive been on the waiting list for packers season tickets since i was 8. I have a 4.0. i grew up playing attari, nintendo, and n64. my best friend has a jew fro. im getting braces at the age of 20, i dont care, i think it will help me pull off a sexy school girl outfit. i stick up for what i believe is right almost 100% of the time. i would much rather spend my days in ironic male tshirts then something itchie. i tend to sing awkward rhymes while doing tasks. i drive a station waggon, not by choice, but i dont get embarrassed because its who i am. ive never owned a pair of high heals, but own chuck taylors in 8 different colors. i have a huge hello kitty collection. oh, and im quite funny if you faded.

oh and to all you ladies out there, your all gorgeous in your own ways. you got me drooling ;]
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    10+. I'm the total package. I'm the shizzle. Not because of the tangible parts you see, but because of the badazz intangible parts you don't see! #Teamain'tquittin4****
  • adrianfm1977
    adrianfm1977 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    3 at a push on the looks front personality 4
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Daisy_Cutter Posts: 774
    Options
    6 or a 7. Personality an 8 or a 9.

OMG whatever... you're HOT perfect 10

I am sad to see all the low responses. Aren't we all 10's in our own little ways? NO person is 100 % perfect but every one of us has our strengths that are like no one else can come close to equaling. We are all perfect individuals.

We all need to start seeing the awesomeness that is within.

As a complete package...I'm a 10.
  • Scandinavia
    Scandinavia Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I think it's hilarious how young my picture makes me look. I look like I'm 16!

Anyways...I'd say 7 for looks and a 3 for personality...I'm not the most agreeable person in the world.
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
  • Noki1024
    Noki1024 Posts: 302
    Options
    Looks would be a 7 and personality 9
  • adrianfm1977
    adrianfm1977 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    6 or a 7. Personality an 8 or a 9.

OMG whatever... you're HOT perfect 10

I am sad to see all the low responses. Aren't we all 10's in our own little ways? NO person is 100 % perfect but every one of us has our strengths that are like no one else can come close to equaling. We are all perfect individuals.

We all need to start seeing the awesomeness that is within.

As a complete package...I'm a 10.

who was the quote that was posted on this one just so i can go look :-)
  • gwengogreen1
    gwengogreen1 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    a four...
  • Chellychuu
    Options
    Probably a 4 or 5 for looks, and an 8 for personality.