2»

Replies

• elevatorguy925
    Options
    I noticed in the belt notches, everyone else noticed it in my face
  • Trilaina
    Trilaina Posts: 61
    Options
    I noticed in my wrists first, oddly enough, then in my face and collar bones. So now I look like a famine victim every where except my tummy and legs. :noway:
  • BostonMatt
    BostonMatt Posts: 258
    Options
    My face.
  • smkafka
    smkafka Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    face, chest and boobs!
  • shimila1101
    shimila1101 Posts: 119
    Options
    I notice it on my sides first and then my stomach. My arms are next and the last to see any improvement in my thighs and that's the area I want to notice it first in. :tongue:
  • Sissy4EverX3
    Sissy4EverX3 Posts: 247
    Options
    What BostonMatt said. My face was the very first thing I noticed.. plus, I've been in a plateau the last 4 months, which has been a *little* discouraging. BUT, on the flip side of that, I've taken note of toning in my shoulders & back and my thighs.
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I first notice weight loss in my stomach area.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    For me the first place to go is my face and butt. Last to go is my boobs and stomach. Which I'm just now starting to lose boob and stomach good, so looks like I"m entering into the last faze.
  • Bobbi_N
    Bobbi_N Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    In the past, its always been the boobs to first show weight loss. But since I'm now a lot heavier than I've ever been, I put on weight in places that didn't really used to show it. Not sure if it will follow the last in, first out principle or if it will be the boobs first again.
  • SenshiV
    SenshiV Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    When i made this question to myself, after loosing some weight and looking how MFP measures remained the same, was 'everybody should loose weight in different parts, depending on how their body works' and I think I was right.

I thought you lost weight first in your chest, then in your waist, but with me it was a little in chest, and some more 'I still don't know where' because my neck, waist and leg measure have not changed at all lol.

I'm surprised to have read some lost weight in their face too, since my understanding is that was the last part it left, but's it's cool!
  • toxicpanda2011
    Options
    some how my weight melts off my legs and behind first. Which my legs don't have much to them and i already don't have a butt :-(
    I'd love to lose from my stomach and chest but they seem to never change no matter what!
    If any one has any suggestions to losing a belly and maybe some inches off the chest and shaping a behind that would be GREAT!
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    i am not sure where i first saw a difference but i can tell you i noticed how i felt. feeling lil more energized and my fibro started to feel better. my body wasnt horribly in pain
  • 12goingon17
    Options
    I feel like my arms and wrists are slimmer, but the rest of my body isn't. :/
  • jenaissance
    jenaissance Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    my face - no more double chin and my waist - i have one now!