Kicked while I'm down

Options
I just spent a few days in the hospital for an ongoing illness I'm battling. I log on & half of my friends are gone. I am ready to quit. I don't have many people backing me & now I have less. I don't know if I can keep doing this.

Replies

• wildspirit63
    Options
    ill support ya jus add away
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I am sorry to hear that - just means you are better off without them!! I am sorry to hear about your illness - I hope you get to feeling better soon.

If you want you can add me :)
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I am sorry that has happened to you. You are welcomed to add me as a friend. I am always logged on be it the computer or my smart phone.
  • Nielasan
    Nielasan Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    hey! don't beat yourself up when you're already feeling low. you can do it, it seems like you already lost a lot of weight. focus on your success and be kind to yourself mentally. we're all just humans trying to be the best we can, don't give up!
  • misty0413
    misty0413 Posts: 212
    Options
    They were not really your friends if they deleted you after being absent.
  • LizV32
    LizV32 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear that, I won't do that, feel free to add me!
  • Mrsbrandnewmeslimandtrim
    Options
    sorry to hear that,Please feel free to add me and we can support one another :)
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I just spent a few days in the hospital for an ongoing illness I'm battling. I log on & half of my friends are gone. I am ready to quit. I don't have many people backing me & now I have less. I don't know if I can keep doing this.
    You're more than 50% of the way to your goal. Please don''t allow yourself to react emotionally to the actions of others - you're doing great! Their behavior does not have to dictate your own. Make some new friends (there are many of us available) and keep going - you're worth it!

:flowerforyou:
  • tracrey
    tracrey Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Push through the bad thoughts. You have already lost 57lbs You're doing something right.
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Wow! That sux! But I have been in the same boat.. It just let's you know who you can count on. I'll send you a friend request.
  • kfogle0120
    kfogle0120 Posts: 15
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Add me if you want to.....i'm new and not going anywhere!
  • BostonMatt
    BostonMatt Posts: 258
    Options
    Quitting won't solve anything. For every friend that deleted you, you'll find two more.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Same here, by my brother no less - lol. You can add me. I have medical issues/family medical issues and I totally understand where you're coming from. :flowerforyou:
  • cassmonster
    cassmonster Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Glad you are feeling better! Feel free to add me....I dont delete!! People have many reasons for not logging on....who am I to judge??
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    sending a friend request!!
  • determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear that people removed you. I think that's truly awful. I am very supportive, especially when it comes to health issues getting in the way of our weight loss journey. Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • mcott1012
    mcott1012 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That just broke my heart! I'll send you a friend request and we can motivate each other!! :flowerforyou:
  • LHSweeney
    LHSweeney Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Dont let other people determine your life. You got those people and you will get others. Change is good and it will be good for your confidence to make new friends. You will be fine my sister : ) friend me if u like ...Im not the most interactive person out here but ... Im right here and I always answer mssgs.
  • ForMe31217
    ForMe31217 Posts: 42
    Options
    I sent you an invite. you have come so close. don't give up!!
  • Sissy4EverX3
    Sissy4EverX3 Posts: 247
    Options
    Forget them. They obviously weren't worth it. I always at least try to check in with someone if I see they haven't logged in for a few days or a week. But if it starts going on *months* without seeing any activity whatsoever on their account... then yeah, they go bye bye. Thankfully, there's been less than a handful that I've had to do that to. :)