Kicked while I'm down

Options
2»

Replies

• liezelcha
    liezelcha Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm in and out of hospital with probs and i get dropped because I disappear sometimes so I get it...you can add me.
  • wingednotes
    wingednotes Posts: 279
    Options
    Don't worry. They've done you a favor. They've removed themselves and now you are left with the good ones.
    I'm sending you an add...
    Hang in there. Lots of support is here for you :)
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like, I don't delete normally.
  • mrsgroove
    mrsgroove Posts: 44
    Options
    Add me!! I'm certainly not perfect but I'm plugging along on here for the last year. I am a similar age as you and also a busy mom and full time worker. Let's help each other along this bumpy road. Sending a friend request now. : )
  • gypsybree
    gypsybree Posts: 218
    Options
    You've lost 57 pounds. Why quit?
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    there are always new friends you can add. :wink:
  • cjrunner80
    cjrunner80 Posts: 14
    Options
    I am sorry to hear that - just means you are better off without them!! I am sorry to hear about your illness - I hope you get to feeling better soon.

If you want you can add me :)

I completely agree. You are better off without them, and just like @gypsybree said you have lost 57 lbs. Keep ROCKING it!!! I am sorry about your illness, but it is awesome that you have pushed through and signed back on!! Feel free to add!! :) I am doing this for my fiance, and so when I become a teacher!!!
  • LinaBo
    LinaBo Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    DON'T give up! Who has the power over your health? YOU! The same goes with any power over your own life. Your body is the vehicle, you are its driver, you alone possess the manual, and no one else. Don't put that power in the hands of fairweather friends. If anything, your illness was a blessing; it purged your circle of people who you were better off without, anyway.

Feel free to add me to your friend list. I don't respond to every post, but I try to respond to those who need it most. I can also help with any cooking/recipe troubleshooting (I'm a culinary arts grad).
  • Emily61905
    Options
    Dont worry about them. I rarely log in. I have lacked motivation and the gumption. If they drop you just becasue of that, then they are better off without you. Add me. me:)
  • laneydawn
    laneydawn Posts: 64
    Options
    That isnt exactly supportive at all. We need support when we are struggling....and sounds like those people werent in it for the right reasons. Add me if you wish.
  • Leahh999
    Leahh999 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! We're roughly the same age and you could give me pointers since you are doing so well and I could support you :flowerforyou:
  • Sissy4EverX3
    Sissy4EverX3 Posts: 247
    Options
    Dont worry about them. I rarely log in. I have lacked motivation and the gumption. If they drop you just becasue of that, then they are better off without you. Add me. me:)

Yes. Add her. Kick her butt into high gear. My little sister needs it. :) Every little bit counts!!
  • DomNavarro1
    Options
    I can't say I know first hand what you are going through but I can certainly empathize. Adversity often comes and grabs you right by the balls and leads you to a pile of **** with your name on it. However I'm told that looking past and beyond that **** is what helps you drudge and dig yourself out. Whether that be true or not looking beyond that pile is certainly better than wading in it. Stay strong, stay dedicated, and stay mindful of your goals.

P.S. totes add me I could certainly be supportive for you.
  • Curvy_princess
    Curvy_princess Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Don't give up... I'm adding you now. We can do this..
  • Calm_Lotus_06
    Calm_Lotus_06 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I would be more than happy to add you if your ok with that. It was an illness and its not like you can control when and how sick you get. I may be needing the same kind of support sometime soon if I am told I have to have surgery on my ankle.. just keep going.. we will see you through!
  • thefreebiemom
    thefreebiemom Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I wouldn't delete someone just because they were sick or went on vacation. I could use some more friends too.
  • feliciawilchek
    Options
    Kepp your head high you can do this ive thought the same thing but there is many ppl out there trying to drop weight and feel great :)
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Let the go. ADD ME. Keep moving forward, you are on a mission. You dont need fair weather friends.