2012 end of the world

Options
Spiritwarrior3000
Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
Now reading loads of myths and history i heard that the mayan calender runs out 21/12/12 and i heard about the earths planetary allinment and the polar shifts etc. All these changes some how are gonna destroy earth. As you know the earth should have already ended with all the other so called 'world ending scares'. Oh and not to mention the film 2012, experts and the media are really going to Town this year with the scare. I personally believe nothings gonna happen and we are just gonna wake up as normal and be disappointed for another time. So whats your take on this? And if your planing on losing weight this year you better burn them calories extra fast if the worlds gonna end lol

Replies

• babyseal_24
    babyseal_24 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Here's the thing: the world should've ended about a year and a half ago. The Mayan calendar didn't account for leap years and the calendar we use does. However, if the apocalypse does happen, chances are, I will be in the billions that die so hopefully I'll at least be with my family that day or the day before since it's the holidays.
  • jb140
    jb140 Posts: 29
    Options
    Wait...What!?!?! The world is ending...AGAIN!?!?!?!
    I thought that was supposed to have happened last year....twice?
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I personally believe nothings gonna happen and we are just gonna wake up as normal and be disappointed for another time.

you will be dissapointed if the world doesnt end? WTH?
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    *shrugs*

If it ends, it ends. If it doesn't, it doesn't.
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    *shrugs*

This!!! (and i would tell the guy i have a thing for that i utterly adore him about 30 seconds before the end of the world)
  • DebraAukett
    DebraAukett Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    pffft..

All i can tell you is that if i thought that there was any shred of truth.. id say fk this dieting crap !!!

...This...
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    With me im not that worried if it ends but i hope hell is full thats all im saying
  • BrightEyesx3
    BrightEyesx3 Posts: 335
    Options
    If the world is ending, I'm jumping on my Pegasus and flying over to live on Venus. But seriously? How many people have "predicted" the end of the world yet absolutely nothing has happened? Who knows, maybe the Mayans couldn't finish the calendar because the Spanish had eventually conquered them and the killed the guy who was making it :grumble:
  • KendleX
    KendleX Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Party like its 199.... 2012... errr 2020..
  • crazyjlyn
    crazyjlyn Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Can we really have a new year without **** clark
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Nothing is going to happen, but booking the day off work juuust in-case. :wink:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,574 Member
    Options
    The end of the world would be official once there was no more bacon to eat.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • gwengogreen1
    gwengogreen1 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    the Mayan calendar had no leap year, and we do. so if the apocalypse is real, it would have happened months ago.
  • gwengogreen1
    gwengogreen1 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    The world will end, but it'll have nought to do with stars or planets

It'll be us that destroy it in the end, rest assured on that
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    *shrugs*

This!!! (and i would tell the guy i have a thing for that i utterly adore him about 30 seconds before the end of the world)
    That would be a bit useless, wouldn't it? Tell him now.
  • Sam3622
    Sam3622 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    pffft..

All i can tell you is that if i thought that there was any shred of truth.. id say fk this dieting crap !!! They best start manufacturing Milky way Bars in mass quanity (they are my fav) because Im gonna be an eatn machine and a sex maniac !.

LMAO omg i love this!!!!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Maxing the credit card as we speak!!!

nope not really.
  • Whinchat
    Whinchat Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I doubt it's going to end - but I've got my Zombie Apocalypse Survival Plan in place, juuuuuuuuuust in case :wink:
  • mattmoo33
    mattmoo33 Posts: 36
    Options
    and they have now discovered a new bit of the mayan calendar that goes well beyond 2012......

me - I would want to be have a good party with all the people I love...