Where you all hiding ?! Uk peeps

Options

Replies

• Bealach_Bug
    Options
    Hi There, Been on MFP since the beginning of May, still finding my way around...oh and I'm in South East Scotland.
    Best wishes and good luck with your journey
  • Rachael235
    Rachael235 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    HI im 32 from south yorkshire and been on here about a month trying to get fit is my big aim (and lose weight too obviously!) Ive lost 11lb so far got at least another 16lb to go and find having friend support on here brilliant so feel free to add me! x
  • parkers93
    parkers93 Posts: 80
    Options
    Hi I'm from Watford and go on daily .. Feel free to add me for support :)
  • Dealsdreams
    Options
    Thank you for all your welcoming friendly messages, when I can sneak back on here later I will add !!! :smile:
  • CazLovesCalories
    CazLovesCalories Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Add me? I still need to lose 44lb :)
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    hello! over here! NW London
  • obolton756
    obolton756 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hiya :)

i'm tucked away in a wee corner of Belfast! lost 37lbs on MFP.. i love it! always looking new friends, especially from the UK because there doesn't seem to be too many! feel free to add if you like :)
  • rachey_v
    rachey_v Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hello :D Have just joined with my friend, currently weigh 210lbs and apparently my ideal weight is no more than 145lbs... HELP! :D Any recipes or good calorie burning exercises I'd be grateful to hear. Also I'm from Somerset, near Bridgwater. x
  • livbellamybrown
    Options
    I started 50 days ago... down 15kg (33lbs) - long way to go still though... and am 34 yr old primary school teacher... from near Manchester... feel free to add me if you like!
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    I'm Bristol - join last week this is the newest thing I'm trying in my weight lost journey (hynotherpy, G5 massage, diet pills, USWL) - feel free to add me too
  • SuffolkSally
    SuffolkSally Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I'm here!

Any people on this thread feel free to add me.

Have sort of lost 20lb (but have been on holiday and haven't weighed since) and really have about another 25 to go...

Be great to know some more people for support, I've met some amazing people from the US but being able to share re UK food options is brilliant.
  • mandscaragh
    Options
    HI am i mands. Joined on saturday need to shed 2 stone . Live in sheffield . How do you laides get the tracker thing in the bottom
    xx
  • JeepPunk8
    JeepPunk8 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm originally from New Jersey but living in the Cotswolds now.
    I've been on MFP for probably over a year now, but I slip off for months at a time. Trying to be more steady with it now and get this weight off! I used to be a Jazzercise instructor and motivated other people to work harder, but I'm horrible at motivating myself. Just started the Insanity program (for real this time) and possibly doing a second Tough Mudder in November. Feel free to add me!
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    Hiya peeps!! :drinker:

I'm 39, from Gloucester :heart:
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    hi im from Essex and could do with motivation feel free to add
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,160 Member
    Options
    Based in Oxford. Feel free to add me if you like. I am active and supportive and always open to similar friends.
  • deedlit90
    deedlit90 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    HI all! I'm from Surrey, feel free to add me as I love having UK mates as well! I am about to start the C25K running app as never run in my life and want to give it a go! Just want to be fit and healthy, and if I get a better looking body out of it and lose some lbs then I will be very happy! :-)
  • niallse
    niallse Posts: 58
    Options
    Hi. Welcome to the fold!

Surreyite here. Feel free to add.

:-)
  • melanie3103
    melanie3103 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm from Fleet, Hampshire.

Been on here for a little while, but I drift in and out of motivation! Back on it now...

I've lost 1 stone, but I've about 2 stone to go...

Just started running, quite enjoying it. Although it is still so hard (!)....

Feel free to add me, let's motivate eachother, good luck and welcome to MFP..

x
  • yuliyax
    yuliyax Posts: 288
    Options
    Hi! *comes out of my hiding place*:flowerforyou: