Your coffee habits?

Options

Replies

• Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Tell me what kind, how you drink it and can you function without it?

I enjoy a Starbucks iced coffee with a little milk and two splenda. Everyday.

Oh Starbucks! I love it, and miss it (none around my new place) I am currently drinking a French Vanilla coffee (some no name brand) that I brewed at home, and added a little raw sugar and a little non-dairy peppermint patty creamer to.

If I had my choice though- I would def have my Ice Soy Skinny Peppermint Mocha :)

Oh, and I can definitely function without coffee, no head aches or withdrawal symptoms if I don't have it.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    if I dont have my coffee, I get headaches, and im not really a pleasant woman.

I like it hot, iced, room temp, whatever. I like the K cups ALOT we have that at work. Starbucks and I try to stay away from each other.

But yeah, I would'nt make it without it! **sips on my morning cup :)**
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Soy Cappuccino. No sugar. God help you if you add sugar!!

I'll make my own with my nespresso machine if I REALLY want one, but 99% of the time I absolutely prefer it Barista made :)

I have been known to slip in and out of a caffeine addiction, ie unable to function without it, but eventually I just get tolerant to the effects, so it doesn't do it's job anymore. So nowadays I just drink it 1-2 times a week.
  • naughtyfushsia_wechnaged
    Options
    i just have 1 nescafe gold blend with 1/2 sugar first thing or if im round my friends place then ill ave 2 or 3 with her lol im more of a tea, water or squash drinker during day
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Yeeesh, I hate coffee in all forms. I do enjoy a small-medium caramel swirl iced latte whole milk no sugar no whipped cream from DD occasionally, though :)
  • arickim
    arickim Posts: 137
    Options
    I have 2 cups of Maxwell house everyday. A tadbit of sugar and french vanilla creamer. I do have to have coffee to function. I cut out soda, but can't cut out my coffee.
  • leighlyn
    leighlyn Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    if I dont have my coffee, I get headaches, and im not really a pleasant woman.

I like it hot, iced, room temp, whatever. I like the K cups ALOT we have that at work. Starbucks and I try to stay away from each other.

But yeah, I would'nt make it without it! **sips on my morning cup :)**

"if I dont have my coffee, I get headaches, and im not really a pleasant woman". Moi too! lol
    I used to drink anywhere from 5-10 cups coffee a day
    i am now down to 2-3 a day )
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    at least two cups black every morning..and perhaps up to 1-3 more during the day depending on the day and depending on how hard I am trying to increase my water intake
  • CaptainAmerica1970
    Options
    I drink Starbucks, 3-4 cups. BLACK! Yes, I can go without.
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I can most definitely function without it.

I get an XL Iced Hazelnut coffee from 7-11 every few days and i put in 1-2 pumps of Sugar free vanilla syrup and some international delights irish cream (creamer)

Great, now i want one.
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK so prefer tea (not stereotyping btw!). I have like one cup of nescafe original with milk and 2 sugars maybe once a week - sometimes every other week. Have to be in the mood for coffee (not that mood! :tongue:) so can live without it. Can't function without at least one cup of tea a day though :wink:
  • Stringy1121
    Stringy1121 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I was drinking 6 cups a day and have cut it back to drinking only 2 now with splenda and sugar free french vanilla creamer (I allow myself to drink it during my 9AM and 2PM snack) on days I do not drink coffee I usually end up with a horrible headache.
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Non work days- atleast a pot of coffee throughout the day at home..Work days--atleast a pot at home, plus a couple of cups at work...I drink it black with splenda or equal..yeah yeah yeah bad artificial sweeteners..And I can most definitely not function without it..
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I have gone through two short periods where I drank coffee and i don't know why. I didn't need it. Maybe I just thought it would make me more grown up. I don't drink it now and probably never will. I can function just fine without it. On my school days I get up around 6am with no problem.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Coffee, 1 oz 2% milk and 1 sugar. I drink coffee for the coffee. If I want a dessert I eat a dessert.
  • willing2try
    willing2try Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    1.5 cups in the morning. Brewed at home "Dunkin Donuts" regular, black, but don't really need or crave it.:wink:
  • katenmills
    katenmills Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    We have an espresso machine in my house and I have a double shot macchiato no sugar, every morning. I'm 20 and started drinking coffee when I was 15(?). I'd say since then, I've had no more than 5 coffee-free mornings... so ya, need it! Each time I've gone without, I've also had a distinct headache for the whole day.

I used to order cappuccinos if I'd go out for coffee with friends but after dozens of bad experiences, I've now given up and stick to ordering macchiatos.. they're much harder to be disappointed with. You see, here in Australia, coffee shops tend to add so much milk to their espresso that they really should stick a label on the cups: warning: may contain traces of caffeine. :sick: blehhh
  • Zvyezda
    Zvyezda Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Mmmm coffeee :-) I drink it all day in the office, black no sugar (luckily that's how I grew up on it- so never needed to wean myself off of milk or sugar). My favourite instant coffee is the Carte Noire Instinct- It's REALLY good, and doesn't taste instant.
  • SingerJennXXXX
    Options
    I got my Donut Shop K-cups. Two of them fill up my Vandelay Industries coffee mug with a little nonfat milk and 2 Splenda. That's my morning coffee.
  • irvined2
    irvined2 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Drink allot of coffe through the week Costa is my weakness! I train hard throughout the week, gym 3 times and 2 interval sessions ontop of that but dont touch it on weekends.

Problem is too much coffee will act as a toxin and de-hydrate you!