2»

Replies

• shortiy2k2002
    Options
    :smile: Well let's get to it!
  • patchesgizmo
    patchesgizmo Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    one day at a time and you can do it. I have stopped and started so many times it is not even funny. Feel free to add me.
  • desahra
    desahra Posts: 5
    Options
    I started last week! Let's rock this!
  • kionig
    kionig Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I start over everyday - I log everyday now (fell off tracking during a vacation). I love to see what my friends are doing, as them just doing something, helps keep me accountable. I also log every bad food choice I make, this is a lifestyle not a diet. You all can add me.
  • Debstarr13
    Debstarr13 Posts: 10
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you and many others. I now have to try and figure out a new eating plan since eating most of the foods i did eat, i cant anymore! (i have ibs grrrr!) the more support the better! request sent and anyone else feel free to add me. have a great day everyone!
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    My oldest son was here from NC yesterday and I totally blew off my diet. :sad: All you can eat pizza and movie candy. I gained two pounds. However, seeing all your comments helps me get back on track. Thanks for being here everyday.
  • lhinds85
    lhinds85 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We all have our days where we fall off the best thing is you decided to get back up again.