Before (WOW) and Progess to Date ( PICS)

Options
14567810»

Replies

• blondejester
    Options
    amazing, you look so good! :flowerforyou:
  • inzkeeper
    inzkeeper Posts: 23
    Options
    Wow! You are doing so well. What a difference! I'm so impressed! You are giving me courage to continue! I'll have to come back and look at your pics often! Your first paragraph described me too. I'm not much over 1/2 way to my ideal weight, but the difference is HUGE for me, so many little things make such a difference, but the biggest thing is that I don't hate myself, feel like a major failure all the time, and I can do SO much now. It changes everything, doesn't it!

Congratulations on your new life and I'm sure you will meet your goal!
  • craftlynn
    craftlynn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Keep up the good work. Congratulations.
  • eesmetana
    eesmetana Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Way to go - keep it up!
  • strongmom2b
    strongmom2b Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    WoW!! You look amazing! and it looks like a lot more than 24 lbs! How have you done it and how tall are you??
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!! You should be so proud of yourself much success on the rest of your journey.
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!
  • rlboles
    rlboles Posts: 3
    Options
    AWESOME, You are very inspiring!
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    WoW!! You look amazing! and it looks like a lot more than 24 lbs! How have you done it and how tall are you??

I wish I could say that I took a pill, went to sleep and woke up 24 lighter....

I have started running and lifting weights. I also am almost finished with Jillian's 30 Day Shred ( I hate her...LOL). I also pay attention to what I am eating... I have given up almost everything processed. Nothing magical.

I am 5'7" tall.
  • srodarte11
    srodarte11 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! Great progress! And you are rocking that dress! Is it from Dress Barn? I almost bought the same dress in pink. :smile:
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    Gorgeous! Great progress! And you are rocking that dress! Is it from Dress Barn? I almost bought the same dress in pink. :smile:

Yes... Dress Barn... and they had it in PINK!!! Hold the bus!!
  • erinschr
    erinschr Posts: 26
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! You're a great inspiration for people like me who are just starting out. Btw, LOVE the dress!!
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, and I love the dress!
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Wow, definitely a difference. Great job and keep up the hard work!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!