Need Motivation!!!

Options
Hi, everybody.

I am looking for some new friends to help keep me motivated. My goal is to lose about 60 pounds and I am struggling. I do great for awhile then I just fall off the wagon. I have done this several times. I am sure the current list of friends I have see how many times I have gotten derailed and I am just not getting any support. We all know this is a hard task and I WANT to do it. I am back on track now and ready to fulfill this goal. I just turned 40 and my metabolism sure isn't what it used to be!

Feel free to add me if you need motivation too!

Replies

• Squashypig
    Squashypig Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Yes it's so easy to fall off that wagon! If it's encouragement, support, motivation, pat on the back or kick up the butt you need - feel free to add me! Same applies to anyone else in need of some support. I've just turned 45 (today) and my metabolism hasn't been the same for 20 years probably. It's damned hard work sometimes but worth every bit of extra effort! Good luck on your weight loss journey. Sharon x :flowerforyou:
  • kamkelmac
    kamkelmac Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi, I am with you on! I turn 40 in August and am so ready to get rid of this weight I have put on! I would love to lose 28 pounds and sticking to the plan is going to be tough but WE CAN DO THIS! I will send you a friend request:)
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I have 60 pounds to lose. I fall off the wagon also but together we can do this. We are strong women and I am 47 years old.
  • pol3273
    pol3273 Posts: 1
    Options
    New to this as of today!!! It will be interesting to see if this keeps me a little more accountable in the nutrition depart:bigsmile: :bigsmile: ment. I look forward to picking up on some tips, recipes and overall good ideas.
  • sewme25
    sewme25 Posts: 3
    Options
    I would also like to be included in this. I am new to the site, but have no support, I have a husband who buys me "goodies" even though I am dieting. I know its an insecurity for him, but I need to do this! Count me in!:happy: