back....gonna try again

Options
Hey! I'm Nic.
So... I'm back to try again. I was on about a year ago and did really well for a few months and then lost any kind of motivation there might have been. I think that having the support is a huge deal and I was missing that before. I think this will be hard but I am going to do it.... I have to!!!
Looking forward to reading lots of posts and blogs and seeing how successful every one can be!!

Replies

• GemaG
    GemaG Posts: 142
    Options
    Hi Nic

This is my second time and Im going to do it this time!! Feel free to add me:smile:
  • Missy_Monroe
    Missy_Monroe Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    ME TOO! I'm so glad im not the only one. Same story, i joined about a year ago and then life went kind of sideways and weight lose feel to the bottom of my priorities. looking to start fresh and looking for supportive friends. trying to lose 100 lbs. Add me if you would like
  • mizzleslie7
    Options
    I did this a while back and stopped doing but after seeing all these great stories of everyone else it really does make you think I CAN DO It :happy: Good luck on your journey to loosing weight and congrats for taking the step to try it again :flowerforyou: