Starting 30 Day Shred

Options

Replies

• creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I am starting my second week of it (sort-of) I didn't do it every day. I alternated between it and walking (60-90 min at 3.5+ MPH) on the other days. I had to give my muscles time to stop hurting.
    I am hoping this week to be able to do it each day. If my muscles cooperate.
  • JessicaPiche89
    JessicaPiche89 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I did level 1 this morning. I hadn't really thought of really keeping on through the 30 days and was just going to do it here and there..but I need a new challenge. Why not :)
  • sonjambrown
    sonjambrown Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just finished L1 Day2 of the 30day shred, and my body is hurtin!! Day one was pretty tough, and then waking up to do day 2 was hard because i was so sore. I am only using 5lbs weights and its a workout. I can't wait to see results after a week or so.

Keep it up ladies!!!!:happy:
  • honeybfly002
    Options
    Mine still in plastic wrap! I've heard great things about it and will start with you!
  • StacieHof
    StacieHof Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Day 21 can see my abs!! Stick with it, it will get easier every time until you move to the next level. I fit it in every day but
    Sunday and I do the Yoga Meltdown. Mom of 5 kids the oldest is 11 my kids will even do it with me (If I can do it you can to).
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    done with level 1 day 1! not too bad. :tongue:
  • jesspi68
    jesspi68 Posts: 292
    Options
    I love this DVD! I've been doing it for about three weeks now and I think I'm finally ready to go to workout level 2. :happy:
  • juliabielawski
    juliabielawski Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My husband and I just started today and we just finished day 1 level 1......we are SORE!!!! I had a shower afterwards and my legs were burning when I came downstairs.We're going to stick it out - 30 days is not that long in the big scheme of things. We CAN all do this!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone's results. We'll definitely join you.

Question - how is everyone recording this on the exercise log?
  • nweakfall
    nweakfall Posts: 7
    Options
    I started Level 1 Day 1 today as well. It kicked my butt this morning and then I walked 4.5 miles tonight. I'm a hurtin' unit ALREADY. Not looking forward to getting up in the morning, but I'll push through again tomorrow. I have to do SOMETHING to lose this weight! Count me in! How do we keep track?
  • beccaboo0713
    Options
    My husband and I just started today and we just finished day 1 level 1......we are SORE!!!! I had a shower afterwards and my legs were burning when I came downstairs.We're going to stick it out - 30 days is not that long in the big scheme of things. We CAN all do this!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone's results. We'll definitely join you.

Question - how is everyone recording this on the exercise log?

I am recording it as 20 min of circuit training. :)
  • sonjambrown
    Options
    I am recodrding it as "Circuit training- general 20mins"

I figured we can check in with weight and tape mesurements at the end of each week or each level. What do you guys think?

We can start things off as such:
    Current weight:
    Inches-
    Thighs:
    Arms:
    Wasit:
    Hips:
  • tanklissa
    tanklissa Posts: 70
    Options
    I need to start it again. I got 14 days in last time and stopped. I wish I had finished it! Maybe I will start it again tonight! :)
  • MrzBlessedLady
    MrzBlessedLady Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I completed day 2 today, I hate jumping jacks by the way LOL, I will record my measurements tomorrow
  • ajball90
    ajball90 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I started it yesterday :happy: I decided im not doing it normally though, because the reason I failed last time is I got too bored. I am just going to do the levels in any order, depending on which one I feel like doing that day. Hopefully it will keep me a little more interested, having variety rather than just doing one level ten days straight.
  • CTLEdgar
    CTLEdgar Posts: 1
    Options
    One question about the 30 Day Shred. Is the workout t the same every day for each level? I found the first level on youtube, but I found myself getting very bored with the same routine daily. I don't want to buy the DVD simply because it's only the one workout, but then I thought - what if the DVD is different? Any input is appreciated!
  • juliabielawski
    juliabielawski Posts: 3 Member
    Options
  • sonjambrown
    Options
    One question about the 30 Day Shred. Is the workout t the same every day for each level? I found the first level on youtube, but I found myself getting very bored with the same routine daily. I don't want to buy the DVD simply because it's only the one workout, but then I thought - what if the DVD is different? Any input is appreciated!

The DVD has three different workout levels, so three different workouts. But if you start level one today, it won't magically change into a new routine tomorrow, unless you switch levels.
    Hope that helps!!
  • sonjambrown
    Options
    Finshed day 5 level 1 yesterday. I am starting to notice a few difference in my stamina and my abdomen area is looking better. Everything is starting to get a little easier but the lunge and dunbell raise is still kicking my butt. I still got another couple days before I plan on switching to Level 2. I am so excited!!!

How is everyone else doing?
  • sonjambrown
    Options
    I was planning on starting Level 2 tomorrow, but i decided to start yesterday instead. It is a bit tougher, but im not sore or anything...yet. I am noticing a difference in my waist line and my abdominal area getting smaller. I keep kicking myself in the butt for not taking my measurements yet, but I will!!

How is everyone else doing? Seeing any results?
  • Wobblymummy1976
    Options
    I am on day 6 today, so I'll join you guys if that's okay