New to Myfitness Pal + Doing Insanity, is anyone else?

Options
Hello, I am new to this and am currently doing insanity. I love it and lost alot of weight so far. IS anyone else doing insanity?
Add me , would love any encouragement!!!

Replies

• Runs4CupCakes
    Options
    i have insanity and just started...its hard but its worth it u need encourgement i'm here for ya add me we can do it together
  • MichelleG84az
    Options
    Yay!!! Ya any encourgement helps.. It was very hard at first but i love it now!! its great. First two weeks was hard but now its like second nature but hard at times!!1 lol..
  • Runs4CupCakes
    Options
    i am into 3rd day week one....i have started over many times because instead of finshing it wuss out but no more i am so sick of looking in the mirror and not being happy
  • DeborahSueBrooks
    DeborahSueBrooks Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Not doing Insanity, but I just about a month ago and am doing P90X. Noticed you live in Goodyear - I'm in Buckeye!
  • Cyndal811
    Cyndal811 Posts: 3
    Options
    I just started Week 1 / Day 1 today... for the 2nd time. lol
    It's good to hear that it gets better after a while. I felt like death after the fit test. haha
  • MichelleG84az
    Options
    yes i does get better to the point where i sometimes add another workout in the day. I love insanity. Its hard but i feel like it is very worth the struggle of it all. Dont worry when i tried the fit test for the first time i was like wtf is this!!! lol i thought there is no way i can do this! but here i am in my recovery week and love it...