Random facts

Options

Replies

• CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I have over 30 complete scrapbooks...and over 70,000 photos on my computer/hard drive

That is awesome! I am a scrapbooker too, but haven't done it since my son went in the hospital. Today I bought supplies to make the teachers gifts for this week. Kind of nervous since it's been awhile and I am a perfectionist.
  • Kenhabes
    Kenhabes Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I had one of my songs played on KROQ (106.7) here in L.A. Twice!
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    My Dad, Mom, Sister and myself all have the same 3 initials.
  • NYChick84
    NYChick84 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I have the best rack in this joint.

I don't know... mine is pretty sweet too.

wine-racks.png

OOOHH!! Now that is the BEST rack I have ever seen! lol
  • Cipoletti
    Cipoletti Posts: 1
    Options
    I have the best rack in this joint.

I don't know... mine is pretty sweet too.

wine-racks.png

Pretty cool- Like your style
  • NYChick84
    NYChick84 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I've performed at Carnegie Hall....3 times.
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I let my kids eat peanut butter straight off the spoon so I don't have to bother with bread and crumbs.
  • rmarshalla
    rmarshalla Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Random Fact 1: My hair started turning white when I was 11. Started coloring it when I was 18 and probably about 25% of it is pure white.

I started going gray/white when I was 11 also. I died it through high school but gave up a few years ago. Now I'm 25 and about 20% gray and totally natural :). I don't love it, but I embrace it! ;)

and...
    I have signed in to My Fitness Pal 900 days in a row..... thank you MFP

Excellent! Wow, impressed.

As for my random fact (besides the gray/white hair thing...): I am addicted to sauces (condiments, sauces, salsas, you name it). Anything I prepare I prepare with the sauce on the side so that I can dip it myself as I eat because I love dipping so much. I've done this my whole life. It used to drive my family crazy but now they just think it's quirky/funny....

And another thing: I have 14 ear piercings but almost never wear earrings. Weird..
  • Gay11nell
    Gay11nell Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    My second toes is longer than my big toes and they have permanent corns on them!
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I have to have a fan running when I sleep, all year round. If the electricity goes out during the night it will wake me up when the fan quits running.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I'm allergic to coconut.
  • SingerJennXXXX
    Options
    I scream like a little girl if any flying, stinging bug comes near me. I absolutely HATE wasps and hornets! If you ever want to genetically enhance a bug to make it more frightening, just put wings on it!
  • rmarshalla
    rmarshalla Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I can drive at 40 mph in reverse....

I too do the tomato like an apple thing....and peppers too.... :happy:

Yep, same here. All fruits and veggies. I especially love whole peppers and zucchinis :)
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Im a little girl when it comes to spiders!

And I love tacos!
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    I cannot feel hot or cold tempatures in my right thigh. I can put a cold drink or a hot plate on my leg and not feel the tempature difference. This was after I had smashed my leg against a rock while skiing.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I have on more than one occasion taken over 1000 photos in a day on numerous occasions.
    The tomato like an apple is a normal thing, if you don’t do it something is wrong with you.
  • SingerJennXXXX
    Options
    I like reading true crime books I don't know why just think they are interesting.

This^^ just in case I commit a crime I can get away with it :bigsmile:

This is the same reason I watch "Snapped".
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    Options
    My Dad, Mom, Sister and myself all have the same 3 initials.

All 5 of my children have the same 3 initials. Didn't start planning it until the 4th one either...lol
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    Options
    I have on more than one occasion taken over 1000 photos in a day on numerous occasions.
    The tomato like an apple is a normal thing, if you don’t do it something is wrong with you.

Yes ma'am! Thank God for digital!!
  • laurenbausch
    laurenbausch Posts: 146
    Options
    I have a phobia of changing light bulbs. I once had my overhead light out for over a year because I was afraid to change it.

I was afraid of driving, didn't get my license until 18, and still get nervous when people ride with me.

I sometimes like to eat raw pasta...Love the starchy crunch. My husband thinks this is really odd.

I like to drink water from the shower head when I'm getting clean.

Yup, I'm kinda off.