Which model is the prettiest?

Options

Replies

• hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    You know you can use image tags to put the pictures in the post. Just put image tags link except make them lowercase.

Anyway I vote the first one although she's a little big for my taste.
  • Cat_from_Chicago
    Cat_from_Chicago Posts: 95 Member
    Options
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    none of them are particularly interesting looking. there's more to being a model than just being pretty imo
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    my vote

italy-wages-war-against-anorexic-models_14.jpg
  • crazy8ts
    crazy8ts Posts: 360
    Options
    Copy and paste the following links. Which girl is the prettiest of these four? I'm curious to see which girl wins. Comment a number (1 through 4) and you can include why if you would like to!

Crystal%25252Brenn.jpg

italy-wages-war-against-anorexic-models_14.jpg

ISABELLE-CARO.jpeg

chloe-marshall-pagent-finalist.jpg

dunno what happened with the first one...
  • jerknoir
    jerknoir Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    All of the above.
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    #4 for sure and she's definitely not too big....
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    When you say prettiest, I only look at the face. In my opinion, 3 is the prettiest. She has lovely bone structure, light eyebrows and glowing skin, and pouty lips.
  • Sindari
    Sindari Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Maybe something in between plus and catwalk?

http://www.curvykate.com/curvy-kate-lingerie.php

Just saying, without a range, you're going to bias your data away from the skeletors.
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    They are all pretty ugly, tbh.
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Eh well I mean who am I to judge them on their appearance, I'm sure some of those girls are great people and some may be meanies.
    All of the girls are lovely in their own way, however solely based on the appearance of their bodies I would say none of them are at a healthy weight.
    Looking at only faces number 3 is really prettyl.
  • Josh
    Josh Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm locking this thread due to a history of threads similar that have not ended well. as a reminder, i'm posting guideline 3.

Howdy folks,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:
    3. No Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders

a) Posts intended to promote potentially unsafe or controversial weight loss products or procedures, including non-medically prescribed supplements or MLM products will be removed without warning.
    b) Profiles, groups, messages, posts, or wall comments that encourage anorexia, bulimia, or very low calorie diets of any kind will be removed, and may be grounds for account deletion. This includes positive references to ana/mia, purging, or self-starving. Our goal is to provide users with the tools to achieve their weight management goals at a steady, sustainable rate. Use of the site to promote or glamorize dangerously low levels of eating is not permitted.
    c) Photos intended to glamorize extreme thinness will be deleted.
    d) Those seeking support in their recovery from eating disorders are welcome at MyFitnessPal.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Joshua
    MyFitnessPal Forum Staff
This discussion has been closed.