just had to tell someone

Options
zammex
zammex Posts: 36 Member
Today my best friend asked me if i've got smaller!!!!!
Im trying to keep my loosing weight thing under the radar because if i fail i dont want the entire world to know... except people on here :)
so i just smiled and said maybe i had.

She has always been so thin and I am finally thinner (more thin?) than her. she has gain alot of weight but still :)
so happy. for my weightloss not her gaining
oh that sounded so bad. but, you all get my point! (she is working on it and we are actually working out togeher)

Replies

• silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    It's nice when someone notices...
  • plumbobet
    plumbobet Posts: 30
    Options
    the little things like that have such a way to brighten and encourage ones day
  • grayprae
    grayprae Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    that is a great !!!!!!!!!!!!! You should think about sharing your weight loss journey with you friend. //you could really help each other.
  • Rye_Bread
    Rye_Bread Posts: 23
    Options
    That is so exciting! I'm still waiting for that day...
  • suzanne_oh
    suzanne_oh Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Today my best friend asked me if i've got smaller!!!!!
    Im trying to keep my loosing weight thing under the radar because if i fail i dont want the entire world to know... except people on here :)
    so i just smiled and said maybe i had.

She has always been so thin and I am finally thinner (more thin?) than her. she has gain alot of weight but still :)
    so happy. for my weightloss not her gaining
    oh that sounded so bad. but, you all get my point! (she is working on it and we are actually working out togeher)

Those words mean a lot, especially when we know how hard it is to stay on track and lose weight. I went to a family function this weekend and several family members I hadn't seen for a while made positive comments and I have to admit it felt good.
  • Brighteyes9
    Brighteyes9 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    The more I lose, the better I feel about myself and the more self-confidence I have. This all shows in the way I carry myself and interact with friends and co-workers. Carry yourself with pride!!
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Celebrate that as a successful event! You've been working hard - enjoy the results!
  • sweetyedie
    sweetyedie Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Great for you, so nice when people you see every day even notice.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Yayyyyyy!!!!! it's so good when friends can help!!!! congratulations!!!!!
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    LOL! I did the whole "under the radar" thing for the same reason. It was friggin' awesome to go to my niece's wedding on the west coast being 70+ pounds thinner and blowing peoples minds!

Closer to home, I almost kept to myself, avoiding others who might notice. Weird I know---but now I flaunt it! LOL!
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    That's pretty awesome! Yay you!
  • Angelie28
    Angelie28 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    NSV for sure :) haha but I would never be able to keep losing weight from my bestie I need someone to brag to about my 1k+ cal workouts hahaha and then she tells me to shut up and eat something fattening its great :)
  • Promqueen_74932
    Promqueen_74932 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the compliment! it's fun to work out with friends! Keep up the good work!

Sara
  • JediMaster_intraining
    JediMaster_intraining Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    i haven't even told my best friend anything about my weight loss either....just because she is still so much thinner and taller than me. i'm sure she notices but she might be hesitant to say anything. we've been friends since kinder and i was always the chubbier one! lol

i'm so glad you are happy! i like when people notice the hard work we put into being healthy! Yay for NSV's and for best friends!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!