Need some more supportive MFP friends!!!

Options
So I’m starting to get bummed out and would love to have more friends on here to help keep me going. I started my journey in the beginning of May. I had to take some time off because my husband’s family member passed away and we had to go out of town. And then I was sick with strep, and then had a root canal, and then my mom was in the hospital (I had to take my dad there throughout the week b/c he's old and shouldn’t drive in the rain). After all that I decided to revamp my work out schedule and my eating and planned everything out. As soon as I started all that I got migraine headaches all week long. I managed to push through it and still get in at least one good 30 min workout for the past few weeks and now my knee has been completely jacked up since Thursday night.

It just seems like every time I start to kick some *kitten* and get into a good routine something has to come up and ruin it. I’m trying to stay positive and focused on what I want to get out of this. So if there is anyone who wants to help keep me motivated and offer some support I can do the same in return. :smile:

Replies

• Dare2BThin
    Dare2BThin Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me!
  • mangobadango
    mangobadango Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love supporting others and reading everyone's updates on my news feed.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    add me if you'd like :)
  • jlboyla
    jlboyla Posts: 8
    Options
    Add me! We can kick each other in the *kitten* if we start to slip! I know i need more ppl on here to give me the extra shove in the right direction. I ate a cookie today and after doing so good for weeks I felt like i needed food rehab or something! :) Ha I guess I will just have to try even harder.
  • solaryellowtj
    solaryellowtj Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone who added me without posting here and to everyone here who accepted my friend request! :)
  • amandarae21
    Options
    I would be more than happy to be anyone's friend. I could use some myself. I need motivation and someone to hold me accountable! :)
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I was just coming here to post the same thread, lol!! I've been here a few months, made some good progress but still have a long ways to go. I have a great little group of friends that I would love to add to! Feel free to add me, that goes for anyone looking for [mutual] support.
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like. I am on th same journey and could use all the support I can get. I give as good as I get, too.
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Same here with the motivation. I know I don't post status updates as often as I should, but I'm on and commenting :D
  • mbk830
    mbk830 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Sending a request your way....the more the merrier!
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    sending you a friend request. I need support too :)
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I could use some more people to kick me in the *kitten* or at least shame and guilt me through their own successes. ;)

It's a marathon, not a sprint, and I've developed plantar fasciitis. LOL!
  • TheNewBrittney
    Options
    Feel free to add me! motivation and support is key!!
  • Coaster74
    Coaster74 Posts: 14
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I am new to MFP and would love to be a part of a support network.
  • OMG_Twinkies
    OMG_Twinkies Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You can do this, I know it! You can add me if you like, I try to be as supportive as I can to all of my friends :)
  • amartinez041
    Options
    Please feel free to add me
  • twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I love to support!
  • huck23
    huck23 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me:smile:
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    just sent friend request!! i'm on here everyday and try to be supportive as often as I can!! you are not alone! u can do this!
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My son in law lost both of his grandmothers in a two week period. It was so stressful traveling two hours back and forth over a two week period. to the visitations, funerals, and puppy sitting. Just to watch his sorrow broke my heart because they are such a close knit family. I have 60 pounds to lose. Good luck on your journey. You are strong and you will succeed.