Not new but looking for real support

Options

Replies

• Auspiciousgirl
    Options
    I'm here all the time... add me if you'd like, and please send a note with the add request :)
  • TheNewBrittney
    Options
    add me! I'm new and love giving and sharing support!
  • beeceezee
    beeceezee Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Would love some support and motivation. I am not new here either, but now am very serious about taking this seriously and getting into shape. Feel free to add me.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you for losing 99 pounds!! You look amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • Precious75134
    Precious75134 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Im very supportive and need support as well...Add me if you like...
  • clcarter
    clcarter Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request! I'm in!
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Congrats on getting off the meds. See what living health can do? Way to go girl.
  • joandlee
    joandlee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i lost my way last yr and gave this up..after giving up smoking i put on an extra 16 lbs,after leaving here.
    but im back and have lost 22lbs,and would love to share my stories and secrets :grumble: :happy:
  • lauralizzy829
    lauralizzy829 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Anyone on the thread can add me. I'm on here everyday (sometimes a bit too much :ohwell: I love seeing everyone's exercise and reaching their diary goal each day. Weekends I'm a bit MIA. Usually up at camp and no reception there.

ADD ME! :flowerforyou:
  • ctrygalk
    ctrygalk Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just starting to use this site. Please add me if you like. This goes for anyone who is willing. Thank you
  • niseybabe
    niseybabe Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request. Im also looking for supportive friends as well :)
  • pacarolinagirl
    Options
    I guess I consider myself new here. I joined a while back & then a back injury which, after many months of therapy & trying everything else under the sun, led to surgery put me in a depressed state. I'm out of my funk & back at my weight loss journey. More motivated than ever before. I was able to maintain my weight loss during all of this so that is exciting to me. Anyway, I plan to start putting "my fitness pal" to work for me. Just downloaded the app on my phone so that I can always track my progress. Looking forward to getting to know this community. :smile:
  • blumoonlight
    blumoonlight Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me!! There is nothing better than a great support system!!! Especially in weight loss!!!!
  • Sepheara
    Sepheara Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    daily logger, I get kinda posty some day and maybe post a bit much but I'm here :D feel free to add
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Friend me if you want.
  • laurenbona
    laurenbona Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me girl, I'm here every day!
  • momtobe06
    momtobe06 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    add me.. I am on here daily ( not weekends) and enjoy meeting new people on the same path
  • momtobe06
    momtobe06 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You can add me!! There is nothing better than a great support system!!! Especially in weight loss!!!!

PS How do you add the progress bar on your comments??? I have lost 32 pounds in 5 months

Hi- to add a tracker go up to Tools to create one
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. Just read my profile first.
  • JenifferLynn
    Options
    Feel free to add me, the more support, the better! Good luck to all of us! ;)